Saturday, April 22, 2017

November 17, 2016: Back to Putrefaction

November 17, 2016:

Well, I was sick as a dog on Tuesday, with an upset stomach and a bad headache.  Thankfully, I am feeling better yesterday and today.  I’m paying attention to what I’m eating, and I’m drinking lots of water.

I feel as if I was knocked back to the Yellow Phase because of the stresses around the election, and I am being asked to once again explore Putrefaction.  Such intense stresses filled me, such ugly anger boiled up from the depths of my core as I watched the election happen.  I was divided, unsure of which way to focus because in my opinion, both candidates were fatally flawed, but in a different way.  The anger and ugly accusations that filled social media seemed to grab hold of me and not let go.  And all of that ugliness built to a head, and then leaked out of me.  It seems that all that is left within me is a desire for peace, a refusal to judge others, no matter which side of the election they were on, and a need to return to simple joys: the sun in a blue sky, a gentle rain storm, the brilliant colors of the Fall leaves.  Within this peace I feel the stirring of a need to connect with Deity.


My Dreams of Gaia tarot card for today seems to validate this.  The Two of Earth, my first upright Minor Arcana card in days, has an important message for me.  The keywords for this card are equilibrium, flexibility, adaptability, balance, harmony, compromise, confidence, procrastination and freedom.  This card reminds me that I must balance all of my personal responsibilities regarding work, home, family, and pleasure, while remaining flexible so I can adapt to the circumstances of the day without stress and meet my responsibilities.  I should be careful that I don’t burn the candle at both ends, and I should ask for help if I need it.  I must forgive my own limitations, and I must continue to compromise in order to bring about the highest good of all.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment