Sunday, May 3, 2015

5/3/15 Transparent Oracle Sunday!

Transparent Oracle Sunday!

48, Venus (Above). The direction of Above takes us up and out of the four traditional elements of Air, Fire, Water and Earth, and reminds us that we are but a small part of the Cosmos.  Above also reminds us that while the Machinery of the Universe is huge, it does have an effect on each of us, and each of us is an important part of the workings of that Machine.  The planet Venus corresponds with the element of Earth, and it represents all love and relationships and connections.  This also encompasses mothering, nurturing, healing, the pleasing of the senses, and an appreciation for beauty.

42, Guide: Angel (Above). Angel is the Guide for the Celestial Realm, and you could say that Angel is one of the messengers who bridges the gap between us and the vast expanses of the Universe.  When Angel appears in a spread, some event or effect may have more significance than I think, and I had better pay attention.

13, Element: Fire (South). South is the direction of the midday sun and the peak of power and illumination; this direction is associated with passionate drive and creativity.  Fire has often been used as a representation of Spirit or the Divine, and this makes sense.  Fire brings transformation, animation or life, courage, and intent.  Fire has its dangers, though; it brings transformation through destruction that brings new birth.

I stacked my cards and created my mandala.  Visually, this one seems to focus the eyes to the pentagram in the circle, which is the center of the Angel card.  That pentagram fits right over the circle that is a part of the symbol for Venus, making it look as if both symbols are actually one.  Each of the flames on the symbol for Fire are emanating from the third eye of each of the Angels, and if it was not for the bottom part of the symbol for Venus, the image would have no grounding at all.  I am reminded that Fire is a well known symbol for the Spirit and for the Divine, as are Angels.  I am being reminded as well that my own feelings and pleasures are an important part of the manifestations around me.  I should look for synchronicities this week, and I do need to remember that they may not be comfortable experiences, but they just might end up being life-changing experiences.

I leave for the Dominican Republic on Wednesday, for my annual visit with my son.  Perhaps the messages will come to me during my time preparing for the trip, or even more likely, while I am visiting my son under the warm Caribbean sun.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment