Tuesday, February 10, 2015

2/9/15

Page of Pentacles reversed/Judgement reversed. The Page of Pentacles (Aries, “I want,” assertive, action oriented, Taurus, “I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn, and Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual) is down-to-earth and responsible, and a listener and a learner. The Page of Pentacles in an upright position loves to learn new things and have new experiences, and he loves to share the excitement created through experiencing new things.  Because my Page is reversed, I might need to ground myself today and pay attention to the details lest my enthusiasm distract me. Judgement corresponds with Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), Pluto (power, metamorphosis, cycles of dying and becoming), Shin (fang), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Hod (provides analysis and communication) and represents an opportunity to tally up and pay the bill so we can have a fresh start. “Judgement intervenes for the purpose of distinguishing the spiritual from the material . . .” is how Oswald Wyrth puts it.  Crowley sees it as representing a final step that ends an issue of the past and at the same time brings us forward.  His definition reminds us of the profound relief to be achieved if we truly release that which no longer serves us, and if we balance out what we owe with what we have. My card is reversed, though, and this means there could be some delay to be dealt with, or perhaps some circumstances that are beyond my control.  But tomorrow is another day. 

My Thoth cards are the Two of Cups (“Love”) and The Devil reversed. The Two of Cups (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, family and home oriented, tenacious, moody) tells of about love and connections, usually having to do with feelings, relationships and commonalities, and a recognition or acknowledgement that a bond is beginning to happen, or is beginning to be restored after forgiveness is offered and received.  This card can be about attachment, sincerety and affection. The Devil (Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes, and stable, material, practical energies that are slow to change), Capricorn (“I build,” ambitious, competent, cautious, cunning), Ayin (the eye, senses), and the Path between Hod (which provides analysis and communication) and Tipareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) in an upright position tells of being caught up in the physical world and the effects of the physical senses, to the point of being bound or addicted to those things.  My card is reversed, and instead of bondage, there may be freedom.  I like these two cards together, because the emotions told of by the Two of Cups are good ones, especially when paired with an ability to focus on physical pleasure in a balanced way.

My Legacy card is Faith, flavored by the Nine of Swords reversed. Faith is the Legacy version of The Hierophant.  The Hierophant corresponds with Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes), Taurus (“I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn), Vau (the nail which holds tradition in place), and the Path between Chesed (the place where forms and structures are stabilized and nurtured), and Chokmah (dynamic male energy, the origin of vital force and polarity).  This card is an archetype of Spirit (with The Emperor as archetype of the Sacred Masculine, The Empress as archetype of the Sacred Feminine, and all three representing the supernal triad) that reminds us of the value of tradition, ritual and ceremony, and conforming to the rules and traditions with the aim of presenting the highest good of the group.  There is duty to be found in this card, as well as morality, and a suggestion that tradition should not be accepted blindly, for there is a level of attainment to be had from within a spiritual practice. Ritkual, ceremony and tradition are important for me today, as well as learning in a group setting.  Hopefully I will be able to live according to my own Purpose, and offer clarity and encouragement to others. My Faith card is being flavored by the Nine of Swords, also reversed. The Nine of Swords (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, in Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, social, dual) represents brooding and worrying, usually self-caused, and usually unproductive.  Often the worrying attached to this card is connected to insecurity or suspicion, or it is connected to things that are over and done with, and thus unchangeable.  Thankfully my card is reversed, so I should be able to avoid the agony of the mind that is needless worry.  My reversed Nine of Swords is flavoring my Faith card, and that tells me that when I live in accordance to my own beliefs, with honor and in Perfect Love and Trust, I will know in my heart that I have done my best to bring the highest good to all.

My 6-digit date number is 8, the number that tells of the conscious and deliberate response to the pause and approach of degeneration of the number 7, in order to maintain for a bit longer the harmony of the number 6. 

My horoscope (only one today): “You might find that other people's strong opinions are dictating today's actions. The overall atmosphere of things is quite intense so you might just want to lay low and let others have their way. Don't try to put up a fight. Unexpected opposition may come out of nowhere and take control. There is a powerful force at work asking you to do things with more passion than usual.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment