Monday, February 23, 2015

2/23/15

The Chariot/Six of Wands.  Woohoo; look out, world! The Chariot, which corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and sensitive, emotional and imaginative energy that likes to stay the same or follow the same course), Cancer (“I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody), Cheth (the fence), and the Path between Geburah (the place where forms and structure are challenged or affirmed) and Binah (female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure), tells of having the control necessary to focus on goals, and to avoid distractions.  My Chariot brings a sense of motion to the day, and motion (and the control of that motion) is his forte.  Comparing him to say, The Emperor, would be a learning experience here. I am also being warned; while I have conrol over the vehicle and the motor, I am to some extent insulated.  If I look away for a moment, everything might tumble, and focusing on the goal, way off in the distance, could end up creating problems. The Six of Wands (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, noble, authoritative) expresses the celebration we feel when we have passed some test or successfully met a challenge.  This card is about the sense of accomplishment and the recognition that happen when we stick to our own plan despite adversity.  Good standing and recognized authority, and the hands on the reins.  Nice pair.

My Thoth cards are the Two of Cups (“Love”) reversed and the Ace of Cups. The Two of Cups (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, family and home oriented, tenacious, moody) in an upright position tells of about love and connections, usually having to do with feelings, relationships and commonalities, and a recognition or acknowledgement that a bond is beginning to happen, or is beginning to be restored after forgiveness is offered and received.  This card can be about attachment, sincerety and affection, however it is reversed.  This could indicate cross-purposes in love, or even empty passion and lust without emotions of the heart.  But my other Thot card is the Ace of Cups.  The Ace of Cups (Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation, Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, deep, mysterious, obsessive, Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, adventurous, blundering) tells of the potential to experience deep emotions, a connection to my Inner Voice, and a connection to those around me.  Interesting that this potential shows up alongside the reversed Two of Cups; that tells me my Two of Cups might right itself if I take care of this potential in a good way. 

My Legacy card is the Ten of Wands, flavored by the Page of Coins reversed. The Ten of Wands (Saturn, discipline, responsibility, limitations and resistance, in Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering) tells of being taxed to some perceived limit, or of feeling as if we are out of gas at the bottom of a hill that must be climbed.  This card can also tell of a passion or idea that has taken a life of its own and then gotten out of control or taken over everything else.  Sometimes success can be oppressive; if we get lucky and we are not prepared to take on what we’ve been given, the burden can seem crushing.  Today I may need to swallow my pride and ask for help if things get too crazy..  My Ten of Wands is being flavored by the reversed Page of Coins, and perhaps this is why the Ten is reversed. The Page of Coins (Aries, “I want,” assertive, action oriented, Taurus, “I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn, and Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual) is down-to-earth and responsible, and a listener and a learner. This Page loves to learn new things and have new experiences, but he also can see the big picture in an optimistic way.  When he is reversed, as he is today, he might be allowing his responsibilities to weigh him down.  Sound familiar?  I just might need to inject a bit of fun into the day because a light-hearted approach might make the burdens less onerous.  Even those uncomfortable responsibilities can be lightened if I approach them with a smile on my face.

My 6-digit date number is 4, the number of depth and stability. 

My horoscopes: “Picky, picky! Your inner perfectionist emerges today as the Moon in your house of efficiency links up with powermonger Pluto. You may be tempted to be "all work, no play," but that's a fast track to burnout. Take your work seriously, but when the day is done, enjoy some well-deserved downtime. This evening may be better spent solo or in equally quiet company than with a group out on the town. Pluto's intense energy has everyone feeling extra sensitive, and your standard bluntness could cause some hurt feelings.”

And: “Worries about health and work might be on your mind today. You could well be stressed out over whatever it is you're doing, and this might have you feeling a little less energetic than usual. It could be a good idea to work a little on lessening the stress in your life, but this feeling is going to pass whatever you do. Try to rest a little and have some fun in spite of the stress.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment