Monday, March 28, 2011

Page of Cups reversed/The Fool reversed. The Page of Cups in an upright position corresponds to Libra (“we are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation), Scorpio (“I desire,” intensity compulsion, mystery) and Sagittarius (“I seek,” philosophic, adventurous, blundering), and I am being warned that my physical senses will not be helping me to hear the message of my Inner Voice. I need to beware of any strong or vivid emotions, for today they may end up leading me to a place that I do not want to be. The Fool is an Air card (hot/separates and wet/adapts, and challenges that tend to require the use of the intellect to solve), and it also corresponds with Uranus (technology, science, radical change), Aleph (the head, youthful learning) and the Path between Chokmah (male in the electric sense, dynamic energy and the origin of vital force and polarity) and Kether (the source; limitless possibility). The Fool has some pretty powerful energies at his disposal, not to mention his enthusiasm and optimism; because the card is reversed, I might do better today if I plan for all possible outcomes rather than assuming that things will just fall into place on their own. It does not look like today will be an emotionally connected kind of day.

My Thoth card is the Two of Cups. The Two of Cups (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, family and home oriented, tenacious, moody), known as the “Love” card by Crowley, is usually about relationships which are created and strengthened because of commonalities. These relationships could be with others, or with myself. Because this card is here, interrelationships, union, and maybe even sympathy, may be important. Interestingly enough, this card is about a relationship that already exists; my first two cards seem to be pointing to potentials which are being prevented from manifesting.

My Legacy card is Temperance reversed, flavored by the Seven of Wands reversed. A Sagittarius card, Temperance in an upright position also corresponds with Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive, energetic change), Samekh (the tent post), and the Path between Yesod (the place where patterns and images emerge that may manifest into the physical world of action and outer reality) and Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify). This card is one of the cards that has always had a personal message to me; it corresponds to Archangel Uriel, and tells me that balance is dynamic and the ability to maintain a dynamic balance takes constant practice and work. The Seven of Wands (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, natural leader, egotistical, selfish) has a personal significance for me, given to me by Archangel Uriel. I see this card as representing the approach of a Threshold, and the need to pass the tests of the Guardian; since the card is flavoring the Temperance card, also reversed, I am led to believe that some important convergence of opposites which may have offered an opportunity to learn or grow has passed or is moving away from me. Did I take advantage of it?

My 6-digit date number is 6, the number of vertical and horizontal balance.

My horoscopes: “Travel plans might have you confused, Sagittarius. You may have a number of possibilities in mind, and all seem equally attractive. It probably isn't feasible to go for them all. You may also face decisions regarding your education. You're probably going to have to make a choice, but today isn't the day to do it. Confusion is likely to reign. Wait a few days and then consider your options carefully.”

And: “Just because you have a lot of decisions to make doesn't mean that they all deserve the same amount of consideration ... you cannot waste too much time mulling things over right now. There is absolutely no time for hesitating, so try to act quickly. You know what to prioritize first -- the issues that affect the people you care most about. Put school, work or your public life at the end of the list. Some of those choices might end up choosing themselves, anyway.

And: “Today there are many areas that you can shine in. You need only be yourself to win over the hearts of others. There is a graciousness to your manner that draws people close to you, whether you've ever noticed it before or not. Realize this, and know that it is not a fluke. You need not take much action; it will come to you.

My Sun reading: “The Sun square Pluto makes even the nonproductive productive during an exciting, unusual day. Be decisive and make long-range plans, because Jupiter opposes Saturn and you will make great strides. Someone you connect with tonight may not be completely honest about things.”

More about the 25th Path. This Path can be thought of as a bridge as well as a source of balance. Working with this Path can bring us new opportunities to go within, deeply within, while still keeping one toe touching the ground and acting as a tether.

Looking within usually brings us face to face with “the beast” who lives within our shadowy self. Often, Aha! Moments and deep interactions with Divine energies can bring an imbalance between the physical body and the non-physical self. Sacred energies are pure, vibrating at the highest tone or level possible, and any interaction with that “higher energy” will in the end raise our own vibrational levels, which is a good thing. But the process of integrating the Cosmic Downloads that come with these Aha! Moments can be difficult.

I wonder if my recent difficulties with the Equinox and the time change have to do with my intense contacts with the Sacred of late. I never considered before what unsettling effects this kind of energy might have, even if the end result is positive.

And so, in the interest of achieving balance, I filled my tub with hot water, heated the room, and sat in the tub, raising my body temperature, and then I opened and cleaned my chakras. This was pure chakra work, with no Elementals, no correspondences and no Reiki. Just my own energy field. Maybe this is what I needed to do in order to balance my physical body after all the contact with the Sacred Energies. My chakras are clean, and feeling more balanced and filled with my own power.

I am also coming off of a great weekend with Sarah, Greg, Gus and Maxi, with walks at the Higbee Wildlife Management Preserve each morning, and shopping in the afternoons. Sunday morning, we tried a new path, and found Little Davey’s Lake. This was a different walk and a different lake, more woodland and meadow than Delaware Bay. It was a cloudy day as well, and the only other visitor was a huge grey heron, who flew away when he heard our voices.

The daffodils are out, the crocuses are fading; the hydrangeas are filled with green leaf buds and even the clematis is awakening. But the air is still cold; I am waiting patiently to dive into my garden.

For now, I paint woodwork. And balance my energy field.

Happy birthday, Brian and Tara.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment