Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Four of Wands reversed/The Emperor reversed. The Four of Wands (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, enthusiastic) is about building enough to become established, as a beachhead, a pause before continuing, not as a finished product. Because it is reversed, I am being told that now is not the time to pause at all. The Emperor (Fire, hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive, energetic change; Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive; Heh, window, illumination; and the Path between Tiphareth and Chokmah, dynamic male energy and the origin of vital force and polarity) represents the power of the mind and of intentions to shape the world. In an upright position, he is about taking responsibility, and he is about manifesting his good intentions through ethics and order and stability and structure and regulation. But he is reversed here, and perhaps I am being told by these two cards that I might want to pause a bit before doing anything.

My Thoth card is the Four of Wands. Bookends! “Completion” is Crowley’s keyword for the Four of Wands, but even so, the manifestation presented by this card is not finished. The dangers Crowley mentions as being associated with this card are a lack of steadiness, unreliability, and unpreparedness. But since the card is upright here, I should be good.

My Legacy card is the Ten of Swords, flavored by The Chariot reversed. The Ten of Swords (the Sun, the inner core of a person or situation, in Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual, talkative) tells me that failure is not fun, but we can’t release the failure unless we play it through to the end, without feeling sorry for ourselves. The Chariot corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and sensitive, emotional and imaginative energy that likes to stay the same or follow the same course), Cancer (“I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody), Cheth (the fence), and the Path between Geburah (the place where forms and structure are challenged or affirmed) and Binah (female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure), and is related to emotional control and the training of our emotions so that we can use them to bring greater good into our lives. Sounds like I had better be darned careful today about what I feel, particularly if I think that things are not happening the way they are supposed to be happening.

A bit of extra information about the Four of Wands that is my Bookends. The number 4 is about depth and stability, while the suit of Wands is connected to the element of Fire, which is not exactly known for its stability. Interestingly enough, I have heard this before; what we have here is Force and Form. This card is related to Justice of the Major Arcana; it, too, is about actions (Force) and consequences (Form). So this Four tells of a pause, but not a permanent one; soon enough things are going to start moving again, and if the Four of Wands is there, that movement will have good potential.

My 6-digit date number is 3, the number of new creation out of the balance and polarity of the number 2.

My horoscopes: “A rather black mood that's been plaguing you since early morning could suddenly disappear when a business or romantic partner brings wonderful news your way, Sagittarius. It could involve a goal that finally manifests that you may have given up long ago. If so, you could feel a little overwhelmed. Take some time to sit still and let it sink in before celebrating. Congratulations!”

And: “Just because a pot is on the back burner simmering on low heat doesn't mean it isn't still cooking. You may feel like you're in a fog today, but things are happening in your subconscious -- big ideas are forming and they will make themselves known when the time is right. Just wait and see what develops. In the meantime, you can keep yourself busy with your latest romantic project. Invest in some new clothing or a way to create a brighter appearance.”

And: “Today, you might decide to attend a group activity of some kind that is primarily concerned with an intellectual, philosophical or spiritual interest of yours. You might meet a charismatic person whose conversation stimulates your mind and causes you to come up with insights you never dreamed of before. In the cause of the day, you will notice that this person is very appealing to you and you could imagine getting romantically involved at one point.”

My Sun reading: “Life issues are handled easily and immediately when the Moon trines both Mercury and Jupiter. Do you need something? Ask, because today you get what you want. Tonight, with heavy Leo accents, people think they can't be wrong, but they very well may be.”

It is interesting to me that I ended up picking up Stuie Wild’s book this weekend, while working on the 27th Path and The Tower. My moment of connection on Sunday has changed me, but not in ways that can be seen, or even put into words. I am still processing the Cosmic Download that happened when that connection happened, still trying to find my place in the hugeness to which I connected. And Stuie is helping me.

“At a higher level, there’s only one female and one male in the entire universe. Our separation is an illusion – we’re not billions of different men and women. We’re each inside an epic evolution, a digital, fractal formula that describes the vastness of the Celestial Man and Woman; you belong as an integer inside a complex blueprint. It’s the same in that a cell in your kneecap isn’t really a separate entity; it’s a piece of a larger being – namely, you. To that cell you’re God, the Universe.”

I can’t find the words to describe what I connected to, but I feel good when I remember it.

Tomorrow, I will move on to the 26th Path.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment