Sunday, October 17, 2010

King of Wands reversed/Death reversed. The upright King of Wands corresponds with the cusp of Cancer (“I feel,” sensitive, nurturing, moody) and Leo (“I am,” passionate, dramatic egotistical), and tells of a charismatic and influential personality which is flavored by compassion; because this King is reversed, I may find that today I am not the most tolerant or compassionate person. I may have difficulty effectively connecting with my ability to match my surroundings with my own plans or desires. Death in an upright position corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts), Scorpio (“I desire,” intense, controlling, deep, obsessive), Nun (fish head, liberation), and the Path between Yesod, the place where patterns and images emerge that may manifest into Malkuth, and Tiphareth, the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify. The Death card tells of letting go and of transformation, but since the card is reversed, this process is not happening and instead I am mired in stagnation. Actually, this makes sense to me!

My Thoth card is the Two of Cups reversed. “The Lord of Love” in an upright position tells of the presence of love, harmony and happiness; however the Two of Cups (Venus, beauty, allure, pleasure, relationships, in Cancer) is reversed so they will not be readily apparent in my day. Still, the card is there!

My Legacy card is the Six of Swords reversed, flavored by the Eight of Coins. This Six of Swords (Mercury, reason, intelligence, education, communication, in Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, cause-oriented, the group) in a reversed position is validating the two Welsh cards. Yes, the possibility for recovery is there, after all, the card is there; but it is reversed, so stagnation rules. The Eight of Coins (Sun, the inner core of a person or situation, in Virgo, “I serve,” practical, work and service oriented, sensible, critical) is actually giving me a hint: sometimes it is doing the work and doing it well that is the reward. Today is the first day of the rest of my life, and it’s time to make the effort.

My 6-digit date number is 10, the number of completion, which reduces to 1, the number of position and new beginnings.

My horoscopes: “Perhaps you've been impatiently waiting for the moment to jump into new adventures after your meditation during the last few months. Know that the moment has almost arrived! You now have the strategy, objective, and means at your disposal to succeed. Just a bit more work remains to be done. Gather your strength and get ready to take action with renewed vigor.”

And: “Ever notice the strange nature of a construction site? You see the skeleton of a structure for months and months -- and then one day you go by and there's a brand new building standing there! Transformations in your own life can be like that -- apparently slow going, then suddenly complete. So if you're feeling frustrated at the progress you are (or aren't) making right now, buck up. Changes are happening, and before you know it, you'll wake up at the finish line!”

And: “For some reason, you may not feel like you are exactly flowing well with the energy of the day, Nancy. You might take this as an indicator that you should perhaps spend some time alone. Use this as a time to recharge your battery and reflect on the past few days. You will find that inner reflection is quite a powerful tool for you at this time. Good things are coming your way.”

I feel better today, finally. Yesterday was the beginning of my recovery from this funk, and it took chocolate to make it happen. Yes, Tara, chocolate!! Today’s Sacred Mists Reiki Share worked wonders for me as well, and my brain seems to be getting back to normal.

I am hoping that when I get up tomorrow morning, I will be back to normal.

$

1 comment: