Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Mind/Body/Spirit spread is Five of Swords (Mind), Queen of Cups reversed (Body) and Two of Wands (Spirit). My “flavor” card is The Empress.

The Empress corresponds to the element of Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes), Venus (beauty, allure, sensuality, relationships) and Daleth (door or womb), and connects the sephiroths Binah (female, receptive, the origin of form and structure) and Chokmah (male, active and dynamic, origin of vital force and polarity). She is about creativity, fertility and the enjoyment of the senses, and she infuses my three cards today.

The Five of Swords in my Mind position offers a warning to me. Sometimes we are so caught up with the “rightness” of our task that we forget our rightness only applies to us and should not be forced or imposed on others without their consent. There is a possibility of imposition today, and whether I am imposing or being imposed upon, I need to be alert.

The Queen of Cups in an upright position tells of someone who is very connected to their Inner Voice and their feelings, and whose anchor to the subconscious is strong enough to keep her serene inside, no matter what storms are raging around her. Because the card is reversed, I may not have the ability to tap into that inner serenity, and I need to be watchful. Sometimes an inner focus is a good thing, but sometimes it causes us to miss physical world opportunities, and since this card is showing up reversed in my Body position, it very well may be reminding me to have a grounded focus in the physical realms.

The Two of Wands in my Spirit position is wonderful. This card is about Balance and the equitable exchange of energy, and it tells me that my Will is attuned to my goals, and will continue to work towards manifestation.

My 6-digit date number is 8, the successful readjustment to the beginning of degeneration of the number 7; some Balance is restored, but it is not as effective as the Balance of the number 6, nor is it as long lasting.

My horoscope: “Love and romance are apt to be your primary focus today, Sagittarius. If you're currently romantically involved, expect a wonderfully intense evening with your special someone. If you aren't involved, don't be surprised if someone new and exciting comes into your life, perhaps from another state or foreign country. Your creative abilities are also intensified. Take whatever time you need to memorize the ideas coming your way. You won't want to forget them.”

I leave this evening for Philadelphia and my Thai Massage Workshop. I have been preparing intensely for this workshop, and Cernunnos has let me know in no uncertain terms that I need to keep up my efforts as far as maintaining the strength and fitness of my physical body, so that I can take advantage of any opportunities that present themselves.

Am I ready for this Threshold? I will let you know on Monday.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment