Monday, June 14, 2010

Eight of Swords/Temperance reversed. This Eight of Swords actually makes some sense to me. Its message is that I need to stop focusing on what is limiting me. I know what I want, but what I want is not easily achieved; that does not mean that what I want is impossible!! Temperance corresponds with Sagittarius, so it also has an important message for me. Because it is reversed, this card is reminding me that Balance is necessary and I am most likely overlooking the concept of Balance today. This kind of alchemic transformation is not easy, but the process is filled with wisdom and valuable lessons.

My Thoth card is the Eight of Cups reversed. “Indolence,” reversed indeed! Today I feel washed clean, fresh and motivated. None of the lack of interest to be found in the upright card.

My Legacy card is the Queen of Coins, with the Eight of Wands reversed as my “flavor” card. Grounding, grounding and more grounding! Yup, got it.

My new moon Pearls of Wisdom card is the Six of Cups. “Love offers happiness and funds health.” Perfect focus for this waxing moon period.

My 6-digit date number is 3, the number of breadth and surface, and of new manifestation of the numbers 1 and 2.

My horoscope: “Dreams or visions could put you in touch with deep feelings that you may not have been aware of before, Sagittarius. This could enable you to release traumas from your past and give you a new sense of lightness. However, your logical mind is very much at work, so you could use this experience to shed light on others' experiences and help them, too. Whatever happens today is likely to produce noticeable results.”

And: “A gale force wind of change is blowing into town today. You might just be lifted up out of some sweet, comfortable surroundings and dumped somewhere utterly fantastic -- and completely different from what you're used to. Make sure you have the right backup for when things start to get extra weird -- but that's rarely a problem for you.”

Words cannot describe how I feel right now. I expected quite a bit from this weekend, but my experiences far surpassed my expectations. This will take some time to digest and assimilate, but the process has already begun. I have also experienced several emotional releases through the weekend; that will continue as well, I assume.

It will take several days to journal my experiences. I will work backwards, from my trip home.

Once I left Philadelphia and got onto the Turnpike, I realized that I needed to balance myself before getting home. Otherwise, if someone asked me how my weekend was, they would end up with a sobbing crazy woman! I did my usual meditation, because I knew I had to ease up on the sacral (water) and solar plexus (fire) chakras, while revving up root (earth) and heart (air) in order to be balanced. LOL, once I had the four of them balanced, I cried. I moved up to throat (where I connect with the sacred masculine) and I realized that everything I have experienced, both the good and bad, up to this moment, was preparing me and opening me to experiencing this weekend. Everything that Cernunnos has charged me to learn, every difficulty requiring focus, every effort to bring my physical body into shape, was necessary. Without everything, I would not have been prepared to “plug in” and benefit from the energy. Better yet, I realized that this entire transformation was just one more step, and not the last one by any means. There are others yet to come; Cernunnos reminded me of the climb up the rocky hill and told me that I have a ways to go yet. I cried again.

I moved up to my brow chakra, where I connect to sacred feminine. This one is reeeeaaal cool. I felt a tug of recognition in me, within what I have become, and then heard a soft voice say “And so, the Goddess in you recognizes the Goddess in Me.” I always knew with my mind that everything alive contains a spark of the Goddess, but today I felt that spark within me leap with recognition when I connected with the sacred feminine. I cried once again.

I calmed a bit. Then, I slowed and allowed a trucker to get in front of me. He stuck his hand out his window and waved his thanks, and you guessed it. I cried. Again.

LOL, I thought I was finally in control once I got home, and I hugged Bob in greeting and broke down into sobs. So much for remaining calm.

I do have my work cut out for me, because Bob’s niece is getting married this weekend, and I promised her a Thai Massage before her wedding.

Tonight the Pagan Brain Trust meets; so much to celebrate. E received her Yoga Teacher Certificate this weekend; I am so happy for her. And we have other things to deal with as well. I look forward to seeing them all.

More to come.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment