Thursday, March 4, 2010

Page of Wands reversed/Ten of Swords. The Pages bring the energies of the Aces into play, and this Page in a reversed position is telling me that I am not allowing myself to be open to this exciting and creative energy. This Page corresponds with Winter (Capricorn “I build,” Aquarius “I know” and Pisces “I believe”), and represents Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes) of Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts) in which the senses subdue the intellect. Combined with the Ten of Swords, I am being told that today I am still focusing on what is over and done with, and I should instead look for the beginnings of new creativity and excitement, for they are there.

My Thoth card is the Two of Swords reversed. The Moon (feelings, illusion and imagination) in Libra (“we are”), Crowley calls this card “Peace,” but it is a peace that happens because all are vigilant. Because it is reversed, this vigilance in order to maintain peace and harmony may not be evident in my day. However, the card is there, so I should be aware of the possibility of the subtlety having a negative impact.

My Legacy card is The Magician reversed. Hmmmm . . . he showed up reversed in yesterday’s card throw too, from my Welsh Tarot. He represents the element of Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts), the planet Mercury (reason, skill, communication), and the Hebrew letter Beth (house). He is well-versed in the hows and whys of magick, and I wonder if he keeps showing up as a reversed card to remind me that I must never be complacent, must never think that I know everything there is to know about my world and my place in it.

My 6-digit date number today is 8, which represents an echo of the balance of the number 6, and a response to the beginning of degradation of the number 7. Looks like my efforts of yesterday to keep the momentum up are working.

My horoscope: “Sagittarius, one or more of your co-workers could appear to be rather upset or depressed on the job today, and this is likely to affect your own efficiency. Your colleagues in question aren’t going to be very much into communicating, so it's best just to turn a blind eye and keep on working in spite of the situation. It's going to be tougher than usual, but it's nothing you can't handle.”

It has been another one of those incredibly busy weeks. I can’t believe it is Thursday already!! We have a Pagan Brain Trust get together tonight, and as always, I am looking forward to it. We have several items to be addressed tonight, some celebratory and some supportive, but I have every confidence in our combined ability to deal with anything! It is interesting how this group has matured and evolved, both each of the individuals that make up the PBT, and the PBT itself. I don’t know if it is because we have already dealt with several challenges as a group, or because of the Reiki shares, or maybe because of the many physical manifestations of the solidarity and cohesion and value of the group, not the least of which is this blog **wink**; but for whatever reason or combination of reasons, it seems as if the PBT has always been a part of my life. This very fact proves to me that it is supposed to be a part of my life.

I finally had a chance to look at the emails that Lisa sent me to review, regarding my BOS. Oh, this is fun and exciting!! Looking at endpapers and thinking about which sigils should be included are helping to begin the visualization process, and I am thrilled that my book is beginning to come alive in my mind.

We had a great Tarot Chat last night. I taught another of my “One of These Things Is Not Like The Other” chats, this one talking about Justice and Judgement, two cards that give me a bit of difficulty, especially when they both appear in a reading, because on the surface they are similar. I really had fun researching these cards, and I think I can finally tell them apart.

I have a busy weekend ahead of me. My mother-in-law turns 90 this weekend, and we have a huge party planned. We are doing our best to get as much of the extended family together as possible for this milestone, and I am looking forward to being with people who I have not seen in a while.

Happy Birthday, Ellen!!

$

No comments:

Post a Comment