Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ace of Pentacles/Ten of Cups. Not bad. Today is a day that will be filled with potential for the initiation of beneficial projects in the physical realms. But they won’t happen on their own; the soil may be fertile, but I am the one who needs to plant the seeds and then nurture them until they bloom. Today may not be the day for actual tilling of the soil, but I certainly will be very able to visualize a rewarding end, and visualizations have powers of their own.

My Thoth card is The Universe. Aaahhhhhh, I have been waiting for this card in an upright position! Synthesis is happening for me, finally, and ideas are integrating and manifesting. Nice validation of that Ten of Cups.

My Legacy card is The Fool reversed. In an upright position, this card represents the element of Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts), the planet Uranus (technology, radical change, innovation) and Aleph (open minded learning), but since it is reversed, I am being told that I need to hold back a bit on manifesting and making use of new and untried ideas. Looking at all the cards, it seems that I have made some good achievements, but it is not yet time to leave the big pond (in which I am a big fish) and move up to the next, larger pond and become a small fish.

My 6-digit number is 8, which is a slightly weaker echo of the Balance of the number 6.

My horoscope for today: “Whether or not you willingly participate, you'll certainly play a key role in the action, Sagittarius. At times you'll feel like the pivotal player whose actions decide the fate of the game. Now you must close your eyes, take a deep breath, and find the answer from your heart. Don't look to others for support, because they'll have their own agendas and ideas about what you should do. Only you know what is best.”

Well, it has been a while since I have posted here, but this is one of the busiest weeks of the year for me. At work, our big project is out of my hands finally, except for the last moments before submission, which will be on Monday afternoon. I did two very in-depth Tarot readings this week, one for my niece and one for a friend of Elizabeth’s, which was live. Most of my readings are either via email or chatrooms, so this was a much appreciated opportunity to do a reading for someone face-to-face. I needed that reminder of how powerful a Tarot reading can be when two different energy fields are joined together like that.

The Norfolk Botanical Gardens bald eagles have two eaglets!! The second one hatched this morning, and I am so excited. I watched this pair of eagles lay and then raise three young last year; what an amazing experience. Here is the link for the cam, if anyone wants to watch these eagles raise their young: http://www.wvec.com/marketplace/microsite-content/eagle-cam.html.

Well, we are in the midst of another nor’easter, but thankfully it is too warm for snow, or we would be experiencing another 2 foot weekend, with high winds. I think we are going to have a beautiful Spring this year because of all the rain we had both last year and just recently. Looks like I will be spending lots of time in my garden!! I also vowed to create a corner somewhere that will be maintained in honor of my Patroness, Danu. I have two possible locations in mind, but I will wait until further into Spring to decide.

Miss Pauline woke me up last night for the first time in several weeks. She sat on the bed, and I could feel her leaning against me.

This afternoon I will be working with Helen on our possible new business. I will be missing the SMPDA Meeting, but this is a great chance for Rowan to stretch her wings a bit as Co-Director. And whew!! Crossing that off my list makes me feel better. Everything else I need to do today does not need to be done at one particular time, so I will be able to be flexible now.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment