Friday, March 19, 2010

Knight of Pentacles/Queen of Cups reversed. Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes) of Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes) and Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts) of Water reversed. Oh boy, big focus on the physical world and its responsibilities today, enough of a focus that I will be pulled away from the inner focus that I desire. I am being told that despite my best efforts, I will need to step up to the plate today and take control of situations. Slow and steady are the watchwords today, but somehow I get the feeling that by the time I finally get to bed tonight, I will be tired but also filled with a sense of accomplishment.

My Thoth card is The Universe. Synthesis, balance, and endings that lead to new beginnings further up the ladder of evolution. Oh-kay!! The World corresponds with the element of Earth, the planet Saturn (discipline, responsibility, law and order) and the Hebrew letter Resh (mark or sign), and yep, those are all very much a part of my day today.

My Legacy card is the Six of Wands. Lasting victory and achievements in the fields of art, science and work, with payoffs for taking risks. Wow!!

My 6-digit number for today is 5, the number of motion and ending of pause.

My horoscope: “It's a good thing you have a flexible attitude, Sagittarius, especially today. Your adaptive powers could be put to the test as you find yourself surrounded by fickle emotions and stubborn attitudes. Don't get too hung up on getting straight answers from people today, for they're apt to be just as confused as you about certain issues. Play it cool for now and ride the waves easily to shore.”

LOL, holy crow has it been a craaaaazy two weeks. Last week was busy at work, and this week is busy everywhere!! The power failure of early this week put me behind in quite a few things. I finally got caught up with First Degree homework submissions, and it is a good thing I have done this because Lady Raven has asked that I temporarily take on all the First Degree homeworks until the new grader gets on board and up to speed. Wheeeee!! Another crazy week ahead!!

I cannot believe that it is Ostara already! I am feeling an occasional tug from Cernunnos as the natural world awakens. I wish I could take three or four days and just meditate, but that is not going to happen. However, I do have some time alone in Cape May this weekend, and next weekend, so I will be taking advantage of that.

The Pagan Brain Trust had their first Reiki Share, and it was awesome. I am really looking forward to making this a once-a-week thing, but we will start with once between each meeting until we are all up to speed. Luna Station Quarterly is open for submissions for the next issue, and I need to get my story done, plus there are the drabbles!! LOL, can we add about 5 hours to each day, please?

So many truly exciting and awesome things are happening in Sacred Mists. Lilyth gave me a glimpse of the new First Degree Lessons, and oh my, they are incredible!! Once they go live, and the Second Degree Lessons go live (and the new Third Degree Lessons as well!!), Sacred Mists is going to be the premier Wiccan education venue out there. I cannot express how excited and proud I am to be a part of the creation and editing and formatting process for this huge part of what the Sacred Mists Community is all about. Plus, my Divination Co-Director and I are revamping the entire Divination Department of Sacred Mists, including the “best of the best,” the Sacred Mists Psychic and Divinatory Alliance. This is being done in part to facilitate the “going live” of the upcoming Shoppe Reader Program, wherein Tarot readings will be offered to the public.

Part and parcel with the enthusiastic expectations are the challenges. The Tarot Class Board needs attention, administrative attention, and it will get that from me this weekend. I am still unofficially handling the Second Degree Mentor Program, and while it does not need much attention right now, I do have one Mentee in need of a Mentor. That will get taken care of this weekend as well.

And still, I feel the tug of the “inner world,” and will be also working on the ritual that Mystery and I have planned.

*smiles with enthusiasm* Ain’t life grand??!!

$

No comments:

Post a Comment