Thursday, July 21, 2016

July 12, 2016: Hints of next steps



I received a hint as to how this process initiated by Haftorang will continue, but I could be wrong of course.  I have a feeling that I will be following the chakras rather than any circle casting.  If I’m right, the next direction will be West and the next element will be Water.  But I’m not anyway near moving on yet. 

I threw the Ace of Pentacles reversed today.  Here are my thoughts regarding this card:

The image on this card is of a slice of a tree, with cracks, tree rings, and the heart of the tree visible.  But this tree is not dead; there are new young branches with new leaves sprouting from the bark of this tree.  This image gives us a sense of where we were and where we have come from, as well as a glimpse of a possible future, all within the physical world.  In the Wild Unknown Tarot, the suit of Pentacles is about worldly possessions, our homes, our money and our careers.  Pentacles cards touch on our generosity and on our greed, our health and our well-being.  This Ace tells me that I am surrounded by these concepts; they are right there, like ripe fruits hanging from a tree branch.  All I have to do in order for them to manifest is to claim them.


Perhaps Haftorang is nudging me to increase my abilities, abilities to harvest that fruit and make it mine.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment