Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ace of Swords reversed/Queen of Wands reversed. The Ace of Swords (Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution authority, cunning, Aquarius and Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, soul growth, artistic) can be seen as the birthplace of ideas and concepts, and also the beginning of the development of a sense of identity. The element of Air, which corresponds with the suit of Swords, does not have self-generated impulses. However, and this is a big “however,” Air can become formidable when influenced by the other elements. This means that without activation, the potential contained in this Ace will never manifest; because my Ace of Swords is reversed today, I may have trouble activating its potential. The Queen of Wands (cusp of Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, soul growth, spirituality, and Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive) is Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and emotional, sensitive and imaginative energy which prefers to take the same path) of Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), and because Water and Fire tend to cancel each other out, we are left with Air and Earth. She knows what she wants, but she can be stubborn. Because she is reversed, that stubbornness might end up being a liability for me today, especially when flavored by the energies of the reversed Ace of Swords. Sounds like a blockage to me.

My Thoth card is The Aeon. Thoth’s Judgement card gives us a powerful message: move forward, but don’t forget the past, learn from it. Traditionally, this card tells of a time when we are called before the Great Judge, in order to atone for our actions, both good and bad. Accomplishments are entered into “the record,” as are mistakes, and an opportunity is given to clear the board. Hopefully, there will be a reward, rather than a sentence, but that will depend on what has been done in the past.

My Legacy card is the Six of Cups reversed, flavored by the Nine of Cups reversed. The Six of Cups (Sun, the inner core of a person or situation in Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, compulsive, deep, obsessive) reminds me that I might be missing some opportunities to share and connect with others. The Nine of Cups (Jupiter, expansiveness and growth, justice, fortune, in Pisces, “I believe,” feeling, duality, soul growth, spirituality) is about powerful satisfaction on all levels (emotional, physical and spiritual) and a fulfilling sense of accomplishment. This one is reversed, too, which means that emotions are not flowing in a nice and even manner, affecting many different parts of the day in a not-so-positive fashion.

My 6-digit date number is 9, the number of completeness of experience and manifestation.

My horoscopes: “Money may be coming your way through a contract of some kind. This is a positive development. Make sure you read every word in the document before you commit to anything. This is a good time to ask for a loan or fill out paperwork regarding scholarships, grants, or other forms of financial support. The process is going to be less complicated than you imagined, Sagittarius. Things should manifest quickly.”

And: “If there's any sign that's famous for consistently being game to experience the last thing on earth anyone else might try -- and suddenly, too -- it's yours. So today's astrological weather will suit you just fine. A message that arrives will set you off on a path that includes not just adventure, but a new and improved intimacy with a partner or friend, and no matter how subtle the invitation is, you'll understand the intent. Bet you're up for it.”

And: “The promise of future advancement, or a raise in salary, may be on your mind today. You could be trying to visualize what the next steps could be and anticipate tasks that take more effort and concentration than you're used to. Don't panic over this. It may be better to take care not to push yourself too hard. Wait a few days until the planets relax a little and just do what you need to do -- no more, no less. In the long run you will be successful.”

My Sun reading: “A dramatic Moon aspecting Pluto stirs and excites emotions this morning. You accomplish a lot when you recycle energy in productive directions this afternoon. Tonight's Moon stimulates extra thoughtfulness. Saturn makes it easy to see where there's a tendency to go overboard. This is good energy for reviewing your budget.”

Well, looks like I have some catching up to do! I can’t believe it’s been since Thursday afternoon that I blogged; oh, well . . . I have been busy.

Thursday night was spent with the Wayne Contingency of the Pagan Brain Trust. The evening began with the three of us; we talked and caught up on each others’ happenings, and then I gave Curly a Thai Massage in return for the coffee samples that she has been gifting me with. Tara came home towards the end of Curly’s Bodywork, and we all sat down at the kitchen table for dinner (another feast created by Bug!), while Tara had her chance to catch me up on her life. All we needed was our West Coast Boy; hopefully we can do an “all present and accounted for” PBT Salon when Phillie visits this Summer.

I really do need those evenings, those times of sitting around the kitchen table and sharing triumphs and tragedies with my Tribe. For some reason, no matter what has been happening in my life, once I share with the PBT, once I open my heart and accept the opened hearts of the others, I feel grounded and ready to face the next day.

Friday night, Bob and I had a great dinner; Saturday I actually did work in my garden!!!! Yay!!! This was Jazz Festival weekend in Cape May, so despite the fact that I was sore from working in the garden, Bob and I went out to a few venues, to listen to some music. Sunday, I went out to finish my work on the privet hedge in the front of the house, and then we had neighbors over for dinner.

Yesterday, I spent the day on the couch, being a slug. Now that felt lovely to do, and LOL, I did not feel guilty about it, because of how busy I was all weekend. This morning, it is back to business as usual. I took care of some emails, posted in some PBT Blogs (yay!!), and I have some Sacred Mists homeworks to look at. Then, I will be heading North for my belly dance classes at Off the Beaten Path.

I saw many tulip magnolias and all colors of cherry blossoms during my drive North. Spring has sprung!!

Next on the list is the 23rd Path.

$2

No comments:

Post a Comment