Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Lovers/Judgement reversed. The Lovers (Air, hot/separates and wet/adapts, quick and animated, intellectual, problems or challenges; Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, sociable, dual; Zayin, double-edged sword; and the Path between Tiphareth, the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify, and Binah, female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure) is a very powerful card for me personally, filled with symbolism, the least of which is the presence of Archangel Uriel and His effects on my day. And He has had a voice, a synchronistic voice, for me. The Lovers is not only about love (both my own love and relationships, and the sacred love shared between Goddess and God), but it is about personal choices, and both love and personal choices will come into play for me today. Judgement corresponds with Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive and energetic change), Pluto (power, metamorphosis, cycles of dying and becoming), Shin (fang), and the Path between Malkuth (the physical world of action and physical, outer reality) and Hod (provides analysis and communication), and in an upright position it represents the integration of the entire self, through answering for your actions and receiving the appropriate response. Because the card is reversed, that integration is not happening right now, but the potential for it to happen is there because the card is there. I must remember that where I have been determines where I am going, and perhaps I need to look back a bit before I begin to move forward once again. I should also remember the dangers of judging another; this card could be reversed as a warning to me to **not** judge another person or a situation.

My Thoth card is the Six of Disks reversed. “Success” reversed; this card has been showing up for me lately. The Thoth Six of Disks (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Taurus, “I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn) has a heavy feel to it, and I guess in a way that makes sense. We tend to not think about our resources until we feel we might need them. Because the card is reversed, I am being told that I may be dealing with a lack of resources today in some manner. But if I listen to the message of my first two cards, I should be able to carry the day.

My Legacy card is The Emperor reversed, flavored by Death reversed. . The Emperor (Fire, hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive, energetic change; Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive; Heh, window, illumination; and the Path between Tiphareth and Chokmah, dynamic male energy and the origin of vital force and polarity) represents the power of the mind and of intentions to shape the world. He is about taking responsibility, and he is about manifesting his good intentions through order and stability and structure and regulation. All of these things are imposed ethically, with the best interests of all kept in mind. He is indeed a regulating force, a leader who leads by example. Because he is reversed, I may be dealing with events today that will make it difficult for me to maintain order, or lead as an example. But the card is there, so there is hope. The Death card corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and sensitive, imaginative energy that strives to stay the same or take the same course), Scorpio, Nun (fish head; liberation), and the Path between Tiphareth and Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration), and tells of transformation or change, both voluntary and involuntary. Most of the time, this change is connected in some way to existing circumstances, and can seem to be brought about by destruction or endings, but the destruction or endings are not what they seem. Because the card is reversed, I may end up fearing change, or alternatively, feeling that change is not happening fast enough or the way it was supposed to happen. But since the card is reversed, I should not worry, for the actual change itself should be winding down, and it will soon be time to begin anew, with a fresh start filled with optimism.

My Pearls of Wisdom Full Moon card is the Eight of Wands reversed. The Eight of Wands (Mercury, reason, intelligence, education, skill, communication, in Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, adventurous, blundering) in an upright position tells of the completion of a lesson or cycle that makes room for a new beginning. This completion is often accomplished by a sudden burst or release of energy. Because the card is reversed, I may feel a heaviness and lack of action about the energies of the day, or I may be temped to avoid that sudden burst of energy. But the card is present, so there are benefits to be found in this burst!

My 6-digit date number is 4, the number of stability and depth.

My horoscopes: “You might spend hours on the phone today, Sagittarius, possibly discussing opportunities to perform services for others. Your mental and physical energy should be high. You will want to use as many tools as you can to get whatever information you need, including books and the Internet. You're going to want to get out and walk or work out, as you will need to work off excess energy.”

And: “As per usual, you've got something to say, and thanks to a bold pair of planets the universe has instructed to help you operate your mouth, you're ready, willing and able. Do yourself a favor: Before you actually start going on at length, though, think about your audience. Are they truly receptive? Do you really care? Most importantly, do you really want to alienate everyone you come into contact with now? Why not settle for just speaking your mind to the person who's earned it?”

And: “Success and good fortune might be in the wind for you today. Whatever it is, it will probably have you feeling especially elated and satisfied with your accomplishments. You'll want to tell everyone, but this could prove frustrating as some of the people you want to tell the most might not be reachable today. Hold off on spreading the word until you can inform those closest to you. You'll need and want their support.”

Well, I thought I would be able to postpone my attempts at resolving in my own mind the task gifted to me by my Patroness, but that is not to be. Danu came to me this morning, and told me that She wants me to attempt to keep a small tendril of my awareness on the Well as much as possible throughout the day. I agreed to attempt this, and I also told Danu that I was willing to do whatever She wanted me to do as far as the Well was concerned, and that I fully accepted my responsibilities in that regard. But I reminder her that I am not perfect, and will probably be making mistakes. She smiled, and responded by saying, “My Daughter, I do not seek perfection in this task. Any mistakes made will be beneficial to you in the long run, as well as beneficial to those who look to you for guidance. As always, I am with you, should you need Me. But this gift, and this task, are now yours; know in your mind and your heart that I would not charge you with this task if you were not ready for it.”

Needless to say, I have been thinking about this ever since. I have come to realize that the one who controls access to the sacred energies is not supposed to be **limiting** that access, but rather **enabling** it. Yes, there will be some policing involved in this task, but mostly I will be opening the way to the Well, not guarding the entrance. It looks like Archangel Uriel was correct, and I have become the Seven of Wands!!

If that was not enough validation, Carolyn sent me an email this morning that directly relates to this new task. Below is the information she sent me. How is that for synchronicity??!!


The Twelve Sacred Energies of the Inca Cross

The Sacred Energy of Unconditional Love: Love is the source of all creation. It is the consciousness that actually forms the created universe, dimensions, and worlds that we live within. When we are in a state of unconditional love we are in a higher level of consciousness. Only higher vibration emotions such as, love, hope, joy, and power, can exists when you have accepted the Sacred Energy of Unconditional Love.

The Sacred Energy of Integrity: Integrity is the energy that allows you stand in your power and brings into creation unlimited possibilities. This Energy of Integrity will allow you to remember your original pure creation. This Energy is not meant for anyone other than you and will allow you to comprehend real truths about your own self worth.

The Sacred Energy of Power of Being: The Energy of the Power of Being will allow you to remember your own source of energy. Each person is unique and has been created in his/her own source of energy. Through our uniqueness we make a stand for others within our communities to create a whole and more powerful community of higher consciousness. When we do this, each of us within these communities will feel love, nurturing, kindness, and many more energies in creating a beautiful world for the past, present, and future.

The Sacred Energy of Acceptance: Accepting is the Energy that allows you to be yourself for your highest consciousness. Through acceptance you will be able to like yourself; which will open a path to the Universe and Heavenly Father to allow you to manifest what you desire.

The Sacred Energy of Creation: By accepting the energies above you can ascend to a higher consciousness and the universe will align to support the creations that you seek to manifest. With the energies that allow you to reach a higher vibration and the alignment of the universe with your higher good, the manifestation of your greatest joys becomes possible.

The Sacred Energy of Pure Power: The Energy of Pure Power brings to you the power of creation as it was meant to be created in our physical body. This energy will allow you to make the best decisions possible with your greatest consciousness in mind, and will drive you to do what is best for higher consciousness

The Sacred Energy of Direction: This Energy will allow you to see where you have been in the past, where you are in the present, and where you will journey in the future. With the goals of what you would like to manifest presently in mind, you will move into the future with these manifestations becoming reality. In order to continue to reach a higher vibration you must clear the blocks and limiting beliefs from yourself and your ancestors while moving into the future.

The Sacred Energy of Protection: The Energy of Protection will protect you from outside contamination from sources of lower vibration by holding each being accountable for their actions. The Energy of Protection is needed so that you may continue on the path of your sole purpose without any misdirection.

The Sacred Energy of Hope: Hope allows the energy of creation to manifest your desires through your sole purpose. The Energy of Hope will establish boundaries, and guidance to insure that the path of your sole purpose is obtainable and clear of blocks when the time is needed. Without Hope there will be no structure to the path of your sole purpose and the time to continue your journey will never be in the present.

The Sacred Energy of Human Value: will turn the knowledge of information into knowledge of understanding when learning what it means to be human. This Energy of Human Value brings to light the understanding of the importance of the body, mind, and soul.

The Sacred Energy of Abundance: is a state of heart and mind. If you maintain balance between mind and heart then abundance will be created within your life. This is the state of being happy with whom you are and the life you have manifested; Abundance is not a reflection of the ideals of society, and is unique from person to person.

The Sacred Energy of Moving Forward and Focusing on the Future: This is the energy that will help you fulfill and complete contracts in the past that have begun, but not finished. This is necessary so you can create in the present and future new manifestations that will help you reach the highest vibration.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment