Monday, November 15, 2010

The Star/Seven of Wands reversed. Bookend Major again! The Star corresponds with Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts, and quick, animated and intellectual energy that can assist in dealing with problems or challenges), Aquarius (“I know,” friendships, the group, progressive, eccentric, aloof), Tsadi (fish hook, experience or thought), and the Path between Yesod (the place where patterns and images emerge that may manifest into the physical world) and Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration). The Star is a card of hope; it tells me that while things may not seem to be working well right now, the dawn is approaching; I just need to have faith that help will arrive with the dawn. The Seven of Wands (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, drive, in Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic, egotistical, selfish) in an upright position tells of being able to defend ones position, and personally, this card always tells me of a Gateway (and a Guardian of that Gateway) that needs to be addressed. Because the Seven is reversed, I might need to figure out just where I stand and what I believe in, for defending a position I don’t understand is not courageous, it is foolish.

My Thoth card is the Six of Swords. The “Science” card, the Six of Swords (Mercury, reason, intelligence, orderliness, communication, in Aquarius) tells of intellect that is able to turn away from discord and quarrels, and move to a better place.

My Legacy card is The Star reversed, flavored by the Nine of Coins reversed. The Star is not about practical solutions, and my reversed Star is a reminder to me of that fact. This does not belittle in any way the hope and optimism and faith associated with The Star, and I need to be aware that I might be shutting myself off from some of my best tools. The Nine of Coins (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) is flavoring this Star reversed, and adding to the reminder. Too much discipline is not a good thing, because the burden could drag me down even further. Perhaps I need a bit of a vacation from the discipline; then I might see a return of optimism.

My 6-digit date number is 9, the number of completeness of experience or effect.

My horoscopes: “You may have had a hard time lately reaching your objectives. Unfortunately for you, Sagittarius, today will be no different. You may begin to feel a bit dissatisfied with the way your life is going at the moment. You will ask yourself certain questions about your goals. Does your personal life live up to those goals? Can you express your wonderful creativity as much as you'd like?”

And: “There's a larger-than-life personality giving you the eye today. They may be picking you out for a future partnership of some sort (romantic, business or social). Are they the type of person you want to align yourself with? Don't let their flashy, sassy attitude blind you to their true nature. But at the same time, don't assume that their boisterousness is hiding a great deficit in their character. Get to know them at your own pace, and decide when you have enough information.”

And: “The vow of silence you took recently is finally coming to an end. This was a great help to you because you had had enough of taking everything apart, finding an explanation for everything, theorizing on everything and even dehumanizing your thoughts. Great schemes are great in books, but they don't always come true in real life. Today, don't be afraid to talk about things, but just be sure and use a bit more moderation.”

Things are still a bit strange. Still no real sense of sacred energies, and I am working hard at getting my body back in shape. I am feeling the urge to give the Tree of Life another look. I will be posting my thoughts over the next few days. Needless to say, I will be viewing the Tree of Life through the symbolism of the Tarot!

Pagan Brain Trust tonight!!

$

No comments:

Post a Comment