Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Chariot/The Magician. The Chariot corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and sensitive, imaginative energy which attempts to stay in the same path), which is pretty evident by the image on the Llewellyn Welsh card, a warrior driving a chariot that is being pulled by two white horses who are being created by the force of a wave. This card also corresponds with Cancer (“I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody), Cheth (the fence), and the Path between Geburah (the place where forms and structures are challenged or affirmed) and Binah (female, receptive energy and the origin of form and structure), and is about the ability to control emotions and make use of them for the greater good. The Magician corresponds with Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts; and quick, animated and intellectual energy that presents itself through problems or challenges), Mercury (reason, intelligence, skill, communication), Beth (house, builder), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Kether (the Source, limitless possibility), and is also about an ability, the ability to transform. The power that The Magician accesses may come from somewhere other than inside of him, but without a conduit to focus the power, that power will disburse and not be able to manifest. The Magician is that conduit. These are two very strong cards, but they are not necessarily strong in a physical fashion; rather, they tell of emotional strength and the strength that comes from having confidence in ones abilities.

My Thoth card is the Prince of Swords reversed. Crowley sees the Prince of Swords (cusp of Taurus, “I have,” sensual, physical, cautious, stubborn) and Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual, talkative) as a person whose mind is filled with brilliantly lit ideas, each strong and undirected and all bouncing off of each other, creating chaos. Crowley sees him as also being unstable of purpose, and since the card is reversed, I may not have these problems with my intellect today. Perhaps I will be able to sort throught the ideas bouncing around, and successfully select one or two upon which I can effectively focus.

My Legacy card is The Six of Coins reversed, flavored by The Chariot reversed. Hmmmm . . . bookend Chariots!! The Six of Coins (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Taurus) is an interesting card, and in reality it does not have a reversed meaning. It is about resources, those I have and those I don’t have, and deciding which of these two is negative would certainly depend upon the individual situation. The effects of this card tend to lessen the extremes of the haves and the have nots, and they tend to remind each of the effects of The Wheel. I may need to attempt to be aware of the balance between having and not having today.

I am going to address the two Chariots separately. I compared the two cards, the Welsh Chariot and the Legacy Chariot, and there are two big differences. First, the image on the Welsh Chariot is in the daylight; the Legacy Chariot appears to be at night, for there is a waxing moon in the sky. Second, the Welsh Chariot is being driven by a male warrior; the Legacy Chariot is being driven by a woman. Obviously the Welsh Chariot focuses on the masculine energies of the element of Water, the outer and active effects, and the Legacy Chariot focuses on the feminine energies of the element of Water, the inner and receptive effects. Since the Legacy Chariot is reversed, I am being told that it is the outer and active effects of this card that I should focus upon.

My 6-digit date number is 7, representing the pause that comes as balance begins to degenerate and changer, and the assessment necessary in order to determine if more action is necessary.

My horoscopes: “Today could be rather constraining, Sagittarius. Despite your great aspirations, today will be marked by the need to take care of the small problems that arise in everyday life. In other words, just what you love. That said, a little bit of being more down to earth or in contact with the realities of the world can never do anything but good to those born under the sign of Sagittarius."

And: “You know that release you feel when you unbutton the top of your jeans after a huge feast? An unexpected cancellation, postponement or change in plans will give you that same wonderful sense of relaxation and relief now. Make the most of it and fill up your newly flexible time with the things that need to be addressed. A quick shuffle will put things in the right priority and line everything up so you can neatly knock things down."

And: “Your playful attitude will be a welcomed addition to the rather sober, restrictive tone to the day. On the other hand, it may behoove you to join in with the seriousness in order to accomplish what you need to get done. The choice is up to you; however, you are probably most wise to spend this day taking care of chores and nagging errands that you have been putting off for quite some time."

Things have been feeling strange these past few days. Since Thursday, my awareness of the Divine has been overshadowed by my own personal energy field. I get the feeling that I need to renew my connection to the workings of my physical body, and to the ebbs and flows of my personal energy field, in order to be certain where my strengths lie and which weaknesses must be addressed now. I think that perhaps They are also assisting me to process everything I have learned this Summer and Fall, by removing Their essences, which are such a lovely distraction.

And so, I am taking these next few days to really reconnect with my own body, and with the energy that I can raise through movement and through meditation. Perhaps this is the perfect focus for me as Deity rests.

And it seems that this is a time to catch up on my responsibilities in my day-to-day world as well. Catching up and cleaning out are empowering acts unto themselves. And since I am being directed to focus on myself and my world, I will take advantage of these flows of energies.

I spent my day out in my garden, doing a Fall cleanup. Things grew, really grew, this Summer, and everything needed to be cut back for the Winter. I also raked piles of leaves into the garden beds; hopefully the leaves will begin to break down over the Winter months, fertilizing the soil naturally. It was a lovely day, and I felt refreshed as I worked under the blue sky and the warm sun, but soon enough it was getting dark, so I came inside, ran a bath, and meditated amidst lavender bubbles.

Archangel Uriel came to me in my meditation, and told me that my focus was correct. It was time to prepare my body and strengthen my connection to my personal energy field, for that which approaches. For a long moment, I stared into His blazing golden eyes, and then He was gone.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment