Saturday, June 13, 2009

Nine of Pentacles reversed/The Star.  Today I am being told that I need to let my wild or untamed nature out to play.  LOL, my definition of the word “maturity” is having the ability to recognize those few moments in life where we must act like adults in order to prevent harm to others.  But the rest of the time, our Inner Child should be allowed to voice opinions.  That is the kind of day I should look to have today.  I am also being told to have faith in both my own power and in the presence of Deity in my life, for if I believe in my own power and the presence of Deity, I will manifest both.


My Thoth card for today is the Queen of Swords reversed.  In an upright position, this card tells of the combination of Water and Air, of intellect laced with compassion, but it is reversed.  Oy.  This could be a warning of the presence of some deceit or unreliability within my day.  I just need to be certain that the deceit or unreliability is not coming from within me.


Well, I am back to my old self.  Two nights of sleep, and a day working in my garden in Cape May, and I am raring to go.  I had a cool meditation last night.  Uriel came to me, and very gently touched my third eye chakra and whispered “Awaken.”  And I felt, starting with where he touched me, a tingling that spread through my body, and out into the mental/emotional layer of my aura.  I could feel a connection all the way out to the outer reaches of that layer.  Then I opened and balanced each of my chakras, and pulled divine energy down through my crown chakra, through my body and out my feet, and allowed the energy to flow as it washed away my tiredness.  


There is an area on the Parkway, right around mile marker 54, that always makes me think of Cernunnos.  There are tall pine trees and dark shadows, and for some reason there is a masculine feel about that area.  Last night as I reached that part of my journey to Cape May, I thought about Cernunnos.  This is His time after all; I see the weeks from before Beltane to after Litha as being the peak of masculine energies in Nature and within the Wheel.  So I was not surprised to feel a deep connection to the Sacred Masculine as I drove through this area.  


I always watch for deer.  I usually see a group of female deer, but never a buck.   I am always optimistic that some day I will see this physical representation of my Patron God, but it has not yet happened.  This trip, I heard a soft voice, saying “Don’t look for me with your eyes.  I am in the shadows under the trees.”


I smiled when I heard that voice.  Maybe because I am just coming from a time of connection to primitive energies and primitive Nature after my trip to the Dominican Republic, and maybe it’s just this time of year, but since last night, I can feel a change in the background hum of energy.  It has a more masculine flavor to it.  


Soon we will make the transformation from the waxing year to the waning year, and we will once again look towards the coming dark and cold, but at least for now, my focus is outward, toward the peak of masculine and active energies during this time of maximum ripening.


I went to the Student Council Bonfire this afternoon, and had a really great time.  This relaxed open forum is a great opportunity for students to ask questions and interact with the Student Council, and with Lady Raven.  I was encouraged by the number of students who attended, and their enthusiastic conversations.  One of the students, Skylark, mentioned astrology, and I asked if she would be willing to work with me on the Tarot Board, maybe with some essays combining astrology and Tarot.  I think, between the two of us we should be able to post some interesting info.  Skylark is willing, and I am excited.


$


No comments:

Post a Comment