Friday, December 18, 2015

12/14/15 Queen of Coins and Six of Cups

I took out my Legacy of the Divine Tarot today, and threw the Queen of Coins and the Six of Cups.  Nice!!

The Queen of Coins (cusp of Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering, and Capricorn, “I build,” ambition, caution, cunning, authoritative) is very good at sustaining the physical world, keeping things dry and cozy and safe and orderly.  She has a “greatness of soul” and can easily manifest this greatness around her through her visualizations.  She is comfortable with all physical world sensations and experiences, she understands the philosophies behind building and healing and nurturing, and she is able to find beauty in all experiences.  

The Legacy Queen of Coins represents Water of Earth, and represents a time when emotions support the senses (or counteract them, if the card is reversed).  She has a beautiful glowing disk at her third eye, representing her ability to perceive and visualize the need of others, and her own needs, in order to manifest them.  She nurtures the body, beautifies our surroundings, and offers well-grounded advice regarding family and career.

The Six of Cups (Sun, the inner core of a person or situation in Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, compulsive, deep, obsessive) is a card of innocence, emotional balance and harmony, of simple joy that begets even more simple joy by infecting all that is around us at this moment.  This card is about friendship and play, teamwork, and drawing strength from shared experiences. 

The image on the Legacy Six of Cups shows a young girl laying in a green field dotted with yellow flowers, resting her chin in her hands with a smile on her face as she remembers fun times in the sun.  Simple pleasures, fond memories, and a moment of peace created by those simple pleasures and fond memories, allow us to leave our troubles behind. 

These two cards have such a lovely feel to them!!  It makes sense that I am being told to look to my needs right now, as I am coming off of a weekend of holiday celebrations in my home. I did my best to give everyone a good meal, good conversations, and a good time, and I honored my own needs as I cleaned up, all the while remembering the laughter and love that filled the evening.  Perfect visualizations of my day.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment