Friday, August 6, 2010

The Magician reversed/Four of Swords. Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts), Mercury (reason, orderliness, intelligence), Beth (house; builder) and the Path between Binah (female receptive energy; the origin of form and structure) and Kether (the source; limitless possibility) are the correspondences of The Magician in an upright position, but since the card is reversed, today will not be a day of efficiently connecting with my ability to be a conduit between Divine energy and the effects of the elements. The Four of Swords tells of a time of truce or of a pause to regather, and today will be more of that kind of day, although the ability to take action will be in the background, just in case of emergency.

My Thoth card is the Three of Cups. “The Lord of Abundance,” and most likely, emotional abundance, may be presented today, most likely in a manner that binds or completes. This is a companionship card, and it tells me that I should allow myself to feel and be nourished by the connections I have to others.

My Legacy card is the Two of Wands reversed, flavored by The World. In an upright position, the Two of Wands generally presents the concept of personal power, and specifically to the Legacy Tarot, it tells of a choice that needs to be made now in order to take advantage of possibilities, and that choice happens through Will. Because the card is reversed, I am being warned that while the choice may present itself, the need to choose is not quite as imminent as it could be, and I should hold back a bit if I can. The World (Earth, cold/binds and dry/shapes; Saturn, discipline, responsibility, law and order; Thav, mark or sign; and the Path between Malkuth, the physical world of action and physical or outer reality, and Yesod, the emerging patterns and images that may manifest into Malkuth) tells of a synchronization of all that has been learned and attained, and perhaps I am being reminded that this synchronization can better happen today without too much interference by me.

My 6-digit date number is 6, the number of vertical and horizontal balance.

My horoscopes: “There may be a bit of opposition coming at you, Sagittarius. There's a light, airy feeling that's prevalent everywhere. This is definitely the kind of energy you can connect with today. There's a great deal of strength in numbers. Don't let anyone try to stand in your way. It could very well be that they are operating on incorrect information.”

And: “Your gut is smarter than your mind right now, so follow its lead when it comes to dealing with that vital relationship -- especially if it's shaky, or just hitting a rough patch for the time being. Look for the deeper causes underlying any big issues, instead of coming up with some superficial answer that doesn't really help in the long run. Set a date to sit down and talk things over if today isn't the best time for everyone.”

And: “Don't believe everything you hear. Chances are much of it is misinformation. Physically, you're probably feeling better and stronger than you have for a long time. However, today you might be experiencing the fallout from many stressful weeks on the job. Office politics might have drained you even more than they usually do. This is a great day to get out with some friends and see a movie - preferably a thriller or a romantic comedy.”

My 6-digit number may speak of balance, but today does not feel very balanced to me! No big issues, yet (*crosses fingers*), but there are hints of “discombobulation” within my divination and horoscopes. I feel a bit of a disconnect, and I am hoping that everything is going as it should. I have found in the past that “all’s quiet” does not necessarily mean “all’s well,” and I hope I am not thrusting a stick into the hornets’ nest by probing gently in order to determine if my spidey sense is correct.

A lovely update. It is Friday evening, and I am sitting on my front porch in Cape May with my dahling, listening to some great jazz and sipping my favorite sauvignon blanc. In over seven years of driving down to and back from Cape May, I have probably seen over a thousand deer, all does. Tonight, I saw not one, but two bucks! Helllloooooo, Cernunnos!

$

No comments:

Post a Comment