Tuesday, January 3, 2017

November 5, 2016: Back from vacation

November 5, 2016:

I am home from vacation and still struggling with the mornings; but no worries because my favorite holiday of the entire year is this weekend: Fall Back Sunday!  Tomorrow morning the clocks move toward a schedule that works so wonderfully with my personal body clock.  Oh how I wish the clocks could stay this way!  I also will hopefully feel recovered from California.  That three hour difference does matter when moving back East.

I went for bread this morning, for the first time in several weeks.  It was good to be there, to see Elisabeth and Wesley.  And yum, fresh bread and salad greens.

I also went for a massage.  Yep, I’m officially hooked!  This time the massage was a bit more gentle, but just as effective.  I think I will try different therapists and get to know them all.  I have been working with my chakras, together with some of my Sacred Mists friends.  I also did a full yoga practice.  I think I’m back to normal, which happened faster than I thought it would.

Today I am doing a heavy cleaning inside the Blue Moon house.  Tomorrow I will finish what I don’t complete today, and then move out into my beloved garden.  Which in a way is very fitting, as I can feel Cernunos a lot, as all Nature prepares for its Winter sleep.  Fermentation, anyone?

My Dreams of Gaia Minor Arcana card for today is the Ten of Fire.  Talk about synchronicity.  The image on this one shows a man surrounded by flames, with each of his chakras glowing brilliantly!  The keywords for this one are doing, self-mastery, mastery, evolution, enlightenment, lightwork, lightbeing, and discipline.  This card tells not only of having mastered a craft, but also having mastered the Self.  This one is about true integration, because that is really the only way to master a craft.  Awareness and an ability to wield personal power comes with responsibility, because we can’t unlearn or unsee what we learn or see as we evolve; we need to integrate everything and make it our own in a good way.  Being the master is not about being the best, it is about continuing to do your best and to evolve.  No resting on my laurels today.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment