Thursday, December 9, 2021

December 9, 2021: Anant and V of Swords

 Lots of Swords cards lately, but that makes sense.  My mind has been going a mile a minute.

Anant is an extra Major Arcana card unique to the True Black Tarot.  The image on this card shows a golden fetus surrounded by two coils of a golden serpent; behind is a black star field.  "Anant" is the name of the serpent surrounding the fetus, and it means "remainder," representing that which exists when all else ceases, that which is not a temporal being but rather, exists outside of the rules and constraints that apply to temporal beings.  The fetus bridges the ending and the beginning.  The keywords for this card are endless, infinite, exempt, and cyclical.

The V of Swords shows a large sickle-shaped golden Sword with the handle down; the base is surrounded by white flowers which are healthy close to the golden Sword but the ones farther away are drying up.  Behind this Sword are four other Swords with points down and handles up; these Swords are cracked and broken.  Each of the four Swords is attached to the larger Sword by a gold cord.  The keywords for this card are selfish, criminal, immoral, and conflict.

I get the feeling that I am being warned here.  Lots of hidden potential in that Anant card.  The star field is Barnard 68, a "dark nebula" that appears like a cosmic void because of the amount of dark dust that surrounds it.  That dark dust will eventually coalesce into stars but right now the nebula is hidden.  The V of Swords to me always warns of some kind of selfishness or devious action, and I think it may be coming from outside of me but at the same time it is tied to me in some way.  If I can manage to successfully avoid whatever pitfall is approaching, I might be presented with some kind of new opportunity for growth of some kind, maybe growth that would increase my ability to share my inner light.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment