Tuesday, June 9, 2015

6/7/15 Transparent Oracle Sunday!

Transparent Oracle Sunday!

10, Elemental: Sylph (East). East is the direction of the rising sun, and thus of new beginnings and fresh ideas, as well as knowledge, intellectual ideas and thoughts.  Air brings animated energies which often bring challenges that offer the opportunity for growth, and thus it corresponds with knowledge, the working of the intellect, and new beginnings. Sylphs personify these concepts, and they encourage the use of imagination in an original way, they tell us to shift as needed in order to take advantage of the prevailing winds, and they tell us to fly free, filled with joy and unencumbered by life’s burdens (at least for a little while).

43, Sun (Above). The direction of Above takes us up and out of the four traditional elements of Air, Fire, Water and Earth, and reminds us that we are but a small part of the Cosmos.  Above also reminds us that while the Machinery of the Universe is huge, it does have an effect on each of us, and each of us is an important part of the workings of that Machinery.  The Sun brings light and warmth into our world, and thus life can exist.  The light illuminates truth, and the warmth brings wealth, success and happiness.  Our sun has a corona, so The Sun tells of charisma and brilliance.

36, Guide: Bear (North). North is the direction of Earth, and thus of the physical or physically formed or manifested world, and of nurturing, health, finances and security, and the wisdom associated with living simply, being well-grounded, and being in touch with our physical body.  Bear is about protection and hibernation, power, shelter and instincts.  Mother bears are fierce, yet gentle, and that is the message of this card.  I am being told by Bear that I should protect and nurture myself, but I should also make use of what I’ve learned to not only connect with my own instincts, but also to nurture and guide others.

I then stacked my cards and created my mandala.  Oh boy, it looks like Bear is hiding from the bright light of the Sun, and the Sylphs are teasing Bear mercilessly!  Protection is a good thing (and it might offer a tiny bit of balance to Sun and Sylphs), but it can also hold me back if I feel fear.  Perhaps this is fear of the unknown, of new things beginning to manifest in my life.  Will I be up to the tasks?  I need to believe in myself, in the skills I’ve worked so hard to hone, and I need to rise above my worry of not being good enough!

This is the last of three weekends in a row with company.  I’m having a blast, but oh how I miss my garden!  Next weekend I’m immersing myself.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment