Thursday, June 18, 2015

6/14/15 Transparent Oracle Sunday

Transparent Oracle Sunday!!

23, Element: Water (West).  West is the direction of Water, and thus, of feelings and emotions, relationships of all kinds, cleansing and healing, the wisdom associated with natural endings, and the bubbling up of pure joy.  Water is about emotions, feelings, the Inner Voice, dreams, intuition, and Water is connected to both birth and death.  Because our physical bodies contain so much Water, whatever affects Water usually affects us as well.  The image on this card also shows ripples moving outward; something to remember when we are expressing our feelings.

63, Touch (and Taste) (Within). Our senses connect us to the physical world, and the sense of Touch is the most solid and least deceptive sense; touch is the method we use to find our way around and to dispel illusion.  Taste is a part of Touch, for it is by bringing things into contact with our tongues that we Taste them.  Contact is the key here, and connection; they can be pleasant or violent.

28, Guide: Frog (West). West is the direction of Water, and thus, of feelings and emotions, relationships of all kinds, cleansing and healing, the wisdom associated with natural endings, and the bubbling up of pure joy.  Water is necessary for Frog to exist and thrive.  Frog tells of fertility and creativity, and Frog also represents the amazing transformations that occur during a lifetime.  We need to grow and adapt to the situations that present themselves, and Frog is an expert at this!  Frog has a permeable skin, so this card is also associated with healing and empathy and healing, and with partnerships.

I then stacked my cards and created my mandala.  Frog and Water are the shapes I see first; Touch and Taste are more subtle, but then again any of our senses can easily be overwhelmed.  But I’m not worried, because Frog has a permeable skin, and thus he can draw within him anything that brushes against him, absorbing, connecting, and understanding the flavors of feelings, emotions, dreams and the intuition.  I should keep in mind that empathic connections will be more prevalent through this week, as will partnerships, particularly those partnerships that deal with healing of some kind.

What a busy weekend!  I spent every day working in my garden; I really missed getting dirty!  I’m sore (but not that sore), and I still have a lot more to get done, but I feel good!

I also have a new Yoga class starting this week; I am up to five classes and now two private students!!


$>

No comments:

Post a Comment