Tuesday, October 9, 2012


Six of Swords/Ten of Swords reversed. The Six of Swords (Mercury, reason, intelligence, education, communication, in Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, cause oriented) is about balance, healing, moving towards a better place, and even about learning the science behind things that work (because understanding why they work makes them more effective).  The most important message of this card is that sometimes we just need to leave our problems behind and move forward to a new place. The Ten of Swords (the Sun, the inner core of a person or situation, in Gemini, “I think,” curious, sociable, dual, talkative) in an upright position tells of the complete manifestation of interference, powerlessness and restriction.  Thankfully, my Ten of Swords is reversed, so my ability to think and use my intellect effectively should be dependable.  Good thing, too, if I’m going to release and move away from blockages and into the unknown.

My Thoth card is the Princess/Page of Swords.  The Princess/Page of Swords (Capricorn, “I build,” ambitious, competent, cautious, cunning, Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, the group, society, cause-oriented, and Pisces, “I believe,” feelings, duality, soul growth, spirituality) tells us to use our mind and intellect to analyze situations as well as our emotions and feelings, and the messages of our senses.  This Page is courageous and vigilant, and capable of deep concentration.  Useful abilities!

My Legacy card is Two of Cups, flavored by the Five of Cups reversed. The Two of Cups (Venus, beauty, allure, relationships, in Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, family and home oriented, tenacious, moody) tells of about love and connections, usually connected to relationships and commonalities. The special connections referred to by the Two of Cups often hint at the soul mate; we all want to meet one of those! The Five of Cups (Mars, action, aggression, drive, in Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, controlling, mysterious, obsessive) in an upright position tells of an emotional setback, or perhaps a perception that support is lacking.  My Five is reversed, and flavoring my Two of Cups.  Lovely!  Pleasant emotional connections and lots of support, plus a deep connection to my Inner Voice.

My 6-digit date number is 4, the number of depth and stability.

My horoscopes: “Things should be going quite well for you today, Sagittarius, and you will find that aspects of your life that may have felt disconnected in the past are finally slipping into place. Have faith that all your painstaking planning and organizing is finally going to pay off. This is especially true in love and romance. Spend intimate time with a close partner tonight.

And: “A social event could land you right smack in the middle of a room full of writers, artists and teachers. You might not know many of them, but don't panic. Just sit or stand near a small group and listen to what they have to say. Your interest could attract their attention, and in this way you could make some new friends. You might also attract invitations to future parties like this. Accept them! You'll be glad you did!

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Page of Pentacles; again!  Opportunity must be here somewhere, safely in the grasp of my Page.  I have only to find it, and nurture it, to bring life to opportunity, and manifestation of my dreams.  

Busy day!  Did a Thai Massage, worked for Bob, did a Yoga class, and here I am. 

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment