Saturday, April 26, 2014

4/25/14

Knight of Swords/Justice.  The Knight of Swords (the cusp of Taurus, “I have,” sensual, stubborn, cautious, and Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, dual, intelligent) is outspoken, assured, alert, and logical, as well as rude, domineering, critical and sarcastic.  His daring and courage are impressive, but he can also be disruptive, too.  While all of the Knights can be considered as mercinaries, the Knight of Swords truly personifies this career.  Today I should be able to tap into the singlemindedness of my Knight in order to complete the task at hand, and at the same time not overdo the analysis part of that process.  Justice is a card of adjustment, and it corresponds with the element of Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts, and quick, animated energy that usually brings problems or challenges that bring growth), Libra (“we are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation), Lamed (ox goad; training or teaching), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Geburah (the place where forms and structures are challenged or affirmed).  I like the fact that Justice has presented itself with the Knight of Swords; the image on Justice is a woman with authority, carrying a sword and scales.  All mercenaries require a patron, and I really like the idea that the patron of my Knight of Swords is the Justice card.  Let’s get stuff done today!

My Thoth cards are the Six of Disks (“Success”) and The Fool reversed.  “Success” is Uncle Al’s keyword for this card, success in the physical world. The Six of Disks (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Taurus, “I have,” Sensual, cautious, stubborn) brings an awareness of resources to the situation, both those that I have and those that I don’t have, in both the upright and reversed position.  Crowley sees the Six of Disks as a card of balance, and while that balance is fertile, it is also temporary.  I need to keep that fertility in mind (because everything I touch today will manifest into something) but I also need to remember the temporary nature of that fertility (because if I don’t take advantage of the opportunity, it will be lost).  The Fool corresponds with Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts, and challenges that tend to require the use of the intellect to solve), Uranus (technology, science, radical change), Aleph (the head, youthful learning) and the Path between Chokmah (male in the electric sense, dynamic energy and the origin of vital force and polarity) and Kether (the source; limitless possibility).  The Fool is the spark that begins the idea, and the neutral powers of creativity; he is above, beyond and before the world and all its extremes.  However, my Fool is reversed, and I am being told that at least for today, creativity without some kind of “form” or boundary in place, might end up dispersing all that nice energy.

My Legacy card is the Ace of Coins, flavored by the Five of Wands reversed.  Niiiice.  The Ace of Coins (Aries, “I want,” action oriented, assertive, competitive, Taurus, “I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn, and Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, dual, social) tells of the presence of potential that is connected in some way to the physical world.  This card represents the seed of something that could be great, but it is potential only, not yet manifested.  Another indication that opportunity is presenting itself to me and I had better be aware of that.  The Five of Wands, which corresponds with Saturn (discipline, responsibility, law and order) in Leo (“I am, passionate, dramatic, egotistical) in an upright position indicates a struggle caused by annoying cross-purposes.  My Five of Wands is reversed, and even if I deal with conflicting, Fiery energies today, they will have a good effect in the end.  Maybe this is because I will listen to the messages of my cards today, and I will be alert and ready to jump on any opportunity that presents itself.

My 6-digit date number is 7, the number that tells of the pause that occurs when growth slows and degeneration approaches, often requiring a choice of some kind. 

My horoscopes: “You feel that life would run more smoothly if money didn't exist! The amount of time and energy you spend sorting out your financial affairs is frustrating. Unfortunately, Sagittarius, today will be a frustrating day. Today you need to sit down and sort out some neglected bills. It isn't fun, but at least by the end of the day you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that you got it done.

And: “Group activities may take up a lot of your time and energy today - perhaps too much. Your own career concerns are very much on your mind, and you don't like being distracted from them. Nonetheless, these activities, not to mention your family, are very important to you, and you'll find a way to squeeze out the time - even though it might be frustrating. Remember, however: This is not a good day to push yourself too hard!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment