Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Star/Queen of Swords reversed.  Easy to interpret! The Star (Air, hot/separates and wet/adapts; Aquarius; Qof, back of head; the Path between Malkuth, the physical world of action and outer, physical reality, and Netzach, the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration) is the “good will to all” card.  The Star is about optimism and faith, and it is a reminder that sometimes even when all seems lost, Help will come, often from very Sacred places. The Queen of Swords (cusp of Virgo, “I serve,” practical, sensible, work and service oriented, and Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation, grace) is connected to Airy emotions, as she is Water of Air.  She is open, up front, alert and hard to fool, and she is reversed.  Perhaps her keen vision is not being trained in the right direction.  The truth is out there, and if I open myself to hope and faith, I will find it.

My Thoth card is the Nine of Swords reversed.  “Cruelty” today?  No. The Nine of Swords (Mars, action, spontaneity, aggression, in Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, social, dual) represents brooding and worrying, usually self-caused, and usually unproductive.  Crowley calls this card “Cruelty,” and usually it is self-imposed. But my Nine of Swords is reversed, so hopefully I will be able to short-circuit the “agony of the mind” it represents.

My Legacy card is Justice reversed, flavored by the Knight of Swords.  Hmm . . . Justice has been showing up a lot, particularly in the reversed position. Justice is a card of adjustment, and it corresponds with the element of Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts, and quick, animated energy that usually brings problems or challenges that bring growth), Libra (“we are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation), Lamed (ox goad; training or teaching), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Geburah (the place where forms and structures are challenged or affirmed).  Justice tells of enlightenment and an awareness of cause and effect; my card is reversed, so I do need to be careful today. Perhaps I need to see this card in a personal way; Making a mountain out of a molehill or taking offense when no offense was intended could very well be what Justice is warning me about. .The Knight of Swords (the cusp of Taurus, “I have,” sensual, stubborn, cautious, and Gemini, “I think,” curious, talkative, dual, intelligent) is brave, insightful, courageous, and logical, rude, domineering, critical and sarcastic.  This Knight does not hesitate to jump into the fray, and while he is astute, he is also not good at empathy.  He is flavoring my reversed Justice card, and he could be the reason Justice is reversed.  A warning, perhaps?

My 6-digit date number is 11 (Archangel Uriel), which reduces further to 2, the number of balance, polarity, and an understanding of “distance between.”

My horoscopes: “You may feel a sense of restriction to the day, but in truth, this is for your own good, Sagittarius. You'll find that your acute sense of discipline comes in handy today as you tackle work with incredible enthusiasm. Your goals aren't far from your grasp. Stay focused, and don't let the ticking clock pressure you. Hastiness will lead to careless mistakes. If you're going to do a job, do it right.

And: “Don't miss any opportunities today. No matter how tired you may feel, this is not the time to rest. This is one of those days in which it is simply easier to be you. There is no need to shy away or hide your true desires. Say what you want and you will get it. There is no need to beat around the bush. Keep in mind, however, that there are unexpected energies that will get thrown into the mix.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Ace of Swords.  A Sword has two edges, and it can cut both ways.  It can be about justice and about cutting to the truth, or it can be about arrogance and attack without cause, or worse yet, for personal gain.  Because this is an Ace, I need to be aware that something may very well be beginning that will offer me the opportunity to choose between two paths; perhaps the choice may be required. 

Hot and steamy couple of days!  Things are a bit cooler, so hopefully I can get my energy back.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment