Thursday, June 14, 2012

Justice reversed/Seven of Swords reversed. Justice is a card of adjustment, and it corresponds with the element of Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts, and quick, animated energy that usually brings problems or challenges that bring growth), Libra (“we are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation), Lamed (ox goad; training or teaching), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Geburah (the place where forms and structures are challenged or affirmed).  Justice tells of enlightenment and an awareness of cause and effect; my Justice card is reversed.  Perhaps I will have a bit of difficulty viewing things with an objective eye, or accepting responsibility for however events unfold.  The Seven of Swords (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Aquarius, “I know,” friendships, cause-oriented, the group, aloofness) tells of the effort to maintain things as we want them, often through the use of deception and without considering the wants or needs of others.  My Seven of Swords is also reversed today.  These cards are to some extent opposites of each other, even though Justice is a Major Arcana and my Seven is a Minor Arcana.  Oh well, I may have trouble being objective, but I will be ethical and I will feel the need to work with the group rather than isolating myself.

My Thoth card is The Hermit.  The Hermit corresponds with Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes, and material, practical and stable energy that is slow to change), as well as Virgo (“I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented, orderly), Yod (open hand, touch), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Chesed (the place where forms and structure are stabilized and nurtured), and is about searching within for a deeper meaning.  The Hermit is telling me that no matter what extremes my other cards may predict, I need to focus within rather than being distracted by the comings and goings around me.

My Legacy card is Death, flavored by the Two of Swords.  Interesting cards today!  The Death card corresponds with Water (cold/binds and wet/adapts, and sensitive, imaginative energy that strives to stay the same or take the same course), Scorpio, Nun (fish head; liberation), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Netzach (the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration), and tells of natural change that cannot be stopped.  Death is perhaps reminding me today that I need to move forward and release the past. The Two of Swords (Moon, feelings and emotions, illusion, imagination, in Libra, “We are,” partnerships, balance, cooperation) can represent a time of not looking or of shutting out the world.  My Two is flavoring Death, and here we have another pair of cards that in some ways are a reverse of each other, and one is a Major and the other a Minor.  Death tells us to step through the gateway without fear even though we don’t know what is on the other side, and the Two of Swords is about hiding from that gateway and refusing to admit it’s there. 

My 6-digit date number is 5, the number of movement that dispels stagnation. 

My horoscopes: “If you need to execute legal papers of any kind, Sagittarius, you couldn't find a better day to do it. Relationships, particularly romantic ones, should be especially warm, supportive, and rewarding. New and interesting people could cross your path. You might feel an instant bond with at least one of them. If you aren't currently romantically involved, you could well meet someone exciting today. Social events are gratifying and stimulating.

And: “Making a new friend, perhaps with someone from another country, could fill you with excitement today. The two of you might have a lot in common, and you could end up spending a lot of time together. Others could drift in and want to take part in your conversation, so don't be surprised if an impromptu party results. Have fun, keep track of your new friend, and don't forget to introduce them to your other friends.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding The Chariot.  Purity of intent and focused Will can bring even the elements under our spell.  The real world is a changing environment, but with knowledge and confidence and awareness, and an unwavering certainty that we are travelling on the correct path, we can achieve a meaningful expression of our goals, desires and intentions.

It has been a week of accomplishments, but not huge ones.  This week has been all about chopping wood, washing clothes and doing the dishes.  I am determined to clean out my inbox, and I have made progress.  I have been good about exercising, and I feel physically strong and healthy. 

And . . . tomorrow is Friday!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment