Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Star reversed/Judgement reversed. Well, interesting. The Star in an upright position corresponds with Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts), Aquarius (“I know,” friendships, the group, society), Tsadi, the fish hook (experience or thought), and the Path between Yesod (patterns and images emerge that may manifest into the physical world) and Hod (provides analysis and communication). Looks like I won’t be moving on and leaving behind a crisis, and I won’t be wiping the slate clean either today. No definite steps forward, no releasing of the past.

My Thoth card is The Hermit reversed. Hmmmm . . . another reversed Major. In an upright position, The Hermit corresponds with Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes), Virgo (“I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented, sensible), Yod, the open hand (touch), and the Path between Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify) and Chesed (crosses Da’ath, forms and structures are stabilized and nurtured). He refers to hidden things and to finding answers from within. Looks like I might have trouble seeing the hidden things, or the answers to the questions. Oy.

My Legacy card is the Five of Wands reversed, flavored by The Empress reversed. Hey!! What’s up with the reversed Majors? The Five of Wands in an upright position represents Saturn (discipline, responsibility, law and order) in Leo (“I am, passionate, dramatic, egotistical), and it represents a struggle that appears at cross purposes. It is reversed, so the struggle is not an issue today. Whew!! That one is better reversed. The Empress in an upright position corresponds with Earth, Venus (beauty, allure, pleasure, relationships), Daleth (door or womb) and the Path between Binah (female receptive energy, the origin of form and structure) and Chokmah (male in the electric sense, dynamic energy and the origin of vital force and polarity). She represents feminine ruling power, fertility, and the enjoyment of the senses. Those things may not be my focus today, and the lack of strife may not be rewarding for me. Er . . . what?

My 6-digit date number for today is 3, the number of new creation from balance and polarity.

My horoscopes: “Matters regarding love and romance are in your favor today, Sagittarius. You'll find that love comes to you when you least expect it. There's a powerful creative force within you that will be most rewarding if you put it to use for some sort of artistic endeavor. A strong yet erratic urge may call you into action, so be ready to respond with your entire being.”

And: “The vibes other people are giving off may affect you to an unusual degree now, so if someone's emanating crummy energy, give them a wide berth. Your internal state and the bigger picture are closely connected at the moment, so it's important that you're in a positive, supportive environment. As for those with the negativity going, well, you can always check back in with them a little bit later -- maybe next year.”

And: “Some of the information you receive today may not be sitting too well with you. This is probably because you have failed to prepare for what you knew was inevitable. If, however, you have prepared yourself well, this information should not even faze you. Perhaps there is a piece of gossip that is floating around that is making you uneasy. Don't combat this energy by starting more gossip of your own. You will only make the situation worse by making it an even bigger topic of discussion.”

Well, I am totally confuzzled about the messages of my Tarot cards and my horoscopes today. No morning after, no opportunity to clean the slate, no effectiveness at looking within for answers, no connection to my senses, and no minor “turns ta” either. I don’t get it. I’m documenting this here because the message might become more clear over the next few days. To pull four Major Arcana cards out of five cards for the day is big enough, but to have all four of those Majors reversed is sort of a red flag to me.

The Mind/Body/Spirit Fair at Off the Beaten Path was today. We had such fun belly dancing! My class did a wonderful job, and E from the PBT, and Danielle, came, and they joined us! I was thrilled that E was able to fit us in!! She has a busy weekend, as she is starting her new job on Monday! Yay!! And it was so good to see Danielle again.

My drive to Cape May was peaceful and uneventful. The late Summer/early Fall energies are so beautiful that they are almost overwhelming. I hope that the beautiful weather will last at least until early afternoon tomorrow, because I am longing to go back to the trail at Cape May Point. We shall see.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment