Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Page of Swords reversed/The Sun. More Swords. *sigh* A day of rest, I am happy. I am being told that I will not need to be strong today or exhibit the fortitude to endure. A cycle has ended, and I will have a break before a new one begins, a break that will allow me to absorb the warmth and light that surrounds me as I bask in the glory of my accomplishments. LOL, I just have to remember that there are limits to how long I do this. Too much of anything, even of reveling in ones accomplishments, is not a good thing.

My Thoth card for today is also a Swords card, also reversed, the Two of Swords reversed. As I look back over the past week, I am amazed that almost every Thoth card I have drawn is of the suit of Swords! Today I am being told that I am not dealing with the pause or stalemate that is created by the balance of equal yet opposing thoughts. Crowley sees this card as also offering the possibility of some kind of deception, but since it is reversed today, I will see the light of The Sun as illuminating the hidden dangers and thus making them null.

Okay, I have it . . . Spring Fever. I want to wake up just before dawn to listen to that robin with the big mouth that insists on singing right outside my window, and then roll over and snuggle under the blanket until at the earliest, 10. Then I want to make myself comfortable, still in my jammies, with a good, trashy romance novel and a nice cocktail (yes, at 10 in the morning; you have a problem with that?!) and not move a muscle for at least two or three days. Oh, I just love this lazy feeling! It is positively sensual!! I love the way it feels to stretch my muscles long and hard with a groan, and then relax them completely, just like a cat who is awakening from a deep sleep. *heavy sigh*

$

No comments:

Post a Comment