Thursday, October 8, 2015

10/5/15 Faith/The Hierophant reversed and the Page of Wands

Yay!  I finally found my Legacy of the Divine Tarot, and that is the deck I am using today.  I Threw Faith/The Hierophant reversed and the Page of Wands. 

The Hierophant corresponds with Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes), Taurus (“I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn), Vau (the nail which holds tradition in place), and the Path between Chesed (the place where forms and structures are stabilized and nurtured), and Chokmah (dynamic male energy, the origin of vital force and polarity).  This card is an archetype of Spirit (with The Emperor as archetype of the Sacred Masculine, The Empress as archetype of the Sacred Feminine, and all three representing the supernal triad) that reminds us of the value of tradition, ritual and ceremony, and conforming to the rules and traditions with the aim of presenting the highest good of the group.  There is duty to be found in this card, as well as morality, and a suggestion that tradition should not be accepted blindly, for there is a level of attainment to be had from within a spiritual practice.

Faith is the Legacy Tarot version of The Hierophant.  The image on this card is a representation of four of the most mainstream religions in the world, each of them in an attitude of prayer, with a column of golden light connecting them all.  This connection is the focus of the Legacy Faith card.  We do need to remember that this very connection can be hugely beneficial, or it can be judgmental, terrorizing and murderous. 

The Page of Wands (Cancer, “I feel,” sensitive, tenacious, nurturing, moody; Leo, “I am,” passionate, dramatic noble egotistical; and Virgo, “I serve,” practical, analytical, work and service oriented) is fun to be around, unless you have a migraine. He is about being open to new experiences and about being enthusiastic about whatever is happening, and his optimism just might tip things into the right direction.  He can be a bit scattered though, and easily distracted.

The Legacy Tarot Page of Wands holds his Wand as if it is lighting his way.  He is dressed in red, adorned with dragons and a golden upright triangle, the symbol of Fire.  This Page is the brilliant spark that can ignite a conflagration if it falls into fertile ground.  Passion, energy and magick are all possible if this Page can manifest.

Ritual, ceremony and tradition are important for me today, as they are every day, but because my Faith card is reversed, I might find more fulfillment if I do my work in a solitary fashion.  I should allow my own beliefs and practices to be “turned upside down” and then actively embrace this new ways of doing things because they just might be inspiring.  I should try to be open to the unexpected today, because messages may come to me in a “think-out-of-the-box” kind of way.  These are the ways to create the fertile ground for the spark of the Page of Wands.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment