Monday, November 4, 2013

11/3/13

Transparent Oracle Sunday!

This is a powerful day, New Moon and a Solar Eclipse!!  All this power shows in my cards. 

63, Touch (and Taste) (Within). Within is the direction of the Self, and thus the cards associated with this direction deal with the ways our Self connects to the world and perceives the world, and the Self.  This direction is mostly abstract, and yet is our bridge to the Universe around us.  Our senses connect us to the physical world, and the sense of Touch is the most solid and least deceptive sense; touch is the method we use to find our way around and to dispel illusion.  Taste is a part of Touch, for it is by bringing things into contact with our tongues that we Taste them.  Contact is the key here, and connection; they can be pleasant or violent.

7, Guide: Blackbird (East).  East is the direction of the rising sun, and thus of new beginnings and fresh ideas, as well as knowledge, intellectual ideas and thoughts.  Blackbirds are known as gatekeepers, which concept is very relevant to me right now.  Blackbirds acquire and then protect territory, and thus they can guide you to other realms, or they can do their best to shut you out of them.  In Celtic myth, the Blackbird is said to have the ability to bring concepts or visions from the astral realms into manifestation on the physical plane (because Blackbird can enter more than one realm, just as blackbirds can exist on land and in the air).

12, Weather: Lightning (South): South is the direction of the midday sun and the peak of power and illumination; this direction is associated with passionate drive and creativity. In the T-O, the weather associated with the South is Lightning, and oh boy, does this make sense.  After all, South is about Fire, and Lightning is about a sudden eruption of heat and flame and light.  The energies of this card are full of drama, and maybe even a bit scary at times, but they are a great way to break down and end the effectiveness of blockages.

I then stacked my cards and created my mandala.  Yep.  This about sums it up.  The Gatekeeper (Blackbird) who allows me to comprehend (or prevents me from comprehending) my connection to all the realms of life, and my place in those realms.  I’ve been feeling that these connections were blocked or corroded in some way, and from the message of this mandala, an opportunity to blow those blockages out of the water is upon me.

Today’s energies are hugely powerful.  We have the ability to see inward brought by the New Moon, which are deeply emphasized through the solar eclipse.  At my location the eclipse is only partial, but even so, I need to take advantage of these energies today. 

I spent all day in my beloved garden, working on Fall cleanup in the back yard.  LOL, I am sore!  But things look good.  Maybe next weekend I can work on the side and front.

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment