Friday, November 9, 2012


The Emperor/Temperance. The Empress (which corresponds with Earth (cold/binds and dry/shapes, and stable, material, practical energies that are slow to change), Venus (beauty, allure, pleasure, relationships), the Hebrew letter Daleth (door or womb) and the Path between Binah (female receptive energy and the origin of form and structure) and Chokmah on the Tree of Life (dynamic male energy and the origin of vital force and polarity)) is one half of the Major Arcana representation of the Sacred Feminine.  The Empress is about creativity, fertility of all kinds, a deep connection to Nature and the nurturing of others.  The Empress loves the way she feels, loves her energy body, and loves the energy of everyone and everything around her, and she is telling me to do the same.  She is telling me to cherish the day, and cherish the world. Temperance corresponds with Sagittarius (“I seek,” philosophic, adventurous, blundering) Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive, energetic change), Samekh (the tent post), and the Path between Yesod (the place where patterns and images emerge that may manifest into the physical world of action and outer reality) and Tiphareth (the hub of the creation process where energies harmonize and focus to illuminate and clarify), and it is one of the Major Arcana cards that presents one version of the concept of balance.  I am being reminded that I have more knowledge regarding extreme situations and conditions than I realize.  Looks like awareness is the key today.

My Thoth card is the Prince of Wands reversed. The Prince of Wands (cusp of Scorpio, “I desire,” intense, controlling, deep, obsessive, and Sagittarius, “I seek,” philosophic, fun-loving, blundering) usually represents a person of passion, courage, enthusiasm and boundless energy.  His response to any challenge is fast and powerful, to the point of being abrupt or violent.  My Prince is reversed today, and LOL, I guess today is not a day to discuss politics or religion.  If I take advantage of opportunities to present my own feelings with strength and confidence, I just might hurt some feelings.  Caution!

My Legacy card is the Seven of Coins, flavored by The Tower reversed. The Seven of Coins (Saturn, discipline, responsibility, law and order, in Taurus, “I have,” sensual, cautious, stubborn) tells of pauses and choices and assessments within the physical world. This pause can bring rewards, but it can also bring a direction change if I determine that things are not going as I want them to go. The Tower (Fire (hot/separates and dry/shapes, and spontaneous, impulsive, energetic change), Mars (action, spontaneity, aggression, drive), Phe (mouth or speech), and the Path between Hod (which provides analysis and communication) and Netzach (which offers the stimulating factors of emotion and inspiration)) in an upright position tells of a violent or explosive correction in the way things are going.  My card is reversed and it is flavoring my Seven of Coins.  Sounds like this pause and assessment is more vital than I realized; I had better choose carefully, or that Tower may end the day upright instead of reversed.

My 6-digit date number is 5, the number that tells of movement that stirs up stagnant waters.

My horoscopes: “It's important that you abandon the myth that you don't have any gifts or talents, Sagittarius. Consider thinking about your talents in the same way you think about your body. When you exercise, eat right, and get plenty of rest, your body responds. Your talents are no different. They need care and nurturing, too.

And: “You are at an emotionally climactic time of month and you will find that your feelings are erratic and perhaps a bit unmanageable. Don't feel pressured into making logical sense of anything. Your job is to take a deep breath and relax. Remember that life is an exciting adventure full of twists and turns. Erratic, roller coaster emotions are a reminder of just that. Enjoy the ride.

My Shadowscapes Insight is regarding the Ten of Wands.  At first glance, this looks like a beautiful card.  Such a perfect city!  No degeneration mars a single structure!  But then, at second glance, you see that city is being carried on the back of one person.  She is striving to keep her spine level and her breath even so that she does not tip things over.  What a responsibility!!  Things may appear overwhelming, and I guess the key is to try not to get into this situation in the first place.

Friends are wonderful, and we have a house full of friends.  Day one of the Exit Zero Jazz Festival. 

Blessed be!

$>

No comments:

Post a Comment