Friday, June 25, 2010

Queen of Wands reversed/The Magician reversed. The Queen of Wands in an upright position is Water of Fire, and both of those elements tend to cancel each other out, she is left with a very Airy/suit of Swords kind of personality. She knows what she wants, but the danger in this is that she can end up beating a dead horse. The Magician in an upright position corresponds with Air (hot/separates and wet/adapts), Mercury (reason, orderliness, skill) and Beth (house; builder), and the Path between Binah (origin of form and structure; receptiveness) and Kether (the source where creation begins; limitless possibility). In a sense, that Path is a very literal description of the skills of The Magician, for he does bring form and structure to limitless possibility. Because both of these cards are reversed today, I am interpreting them as a warning to me, a warning that states that I am missing some balance. Too much Air can end up causing me to take steps based solely on logic; too little Air can end up bogging me down in a swamp of emotions.

My Thoth card is the Princess of Disks. Earth of Earth, Uncle Al sees this card as Womanhood in her ultimate manifestation. She has it all, but she is also subject to the effects around her. No matter what, she is on the verge of “becoming.”

My Legacy card is The Fool, flavored by the Ten of Swords reversed. The Fool is another Air card, and also corresponds with Uranus (technology, innovation, radical change) and Aleph (the head; youthful learning). The Path associated with this card is Chokmah (the dynamic origin of vital force and polarity) to Kether; how is that for out-of-control power?! The warning is repeated in the Ten of Swords reversed; just the presence of that card even though it is ill-dignified reminds me that balance is very necessary today.

My Pearls of Wisdom full moon card is The Magician. The Magician is the ultimate master of creativity, and not only has he been dealt the full deck, but he is aware of the value of every single card in that deck. He is ready and waiting to become . . . and he is not afraid to take actions to manifest his personal goals.

My 6-digit date number is 5, the number of motion imposed on stability to prevent stagnation.

My horoscopes: “The general atmosphere of the day may seem too slow and stodgy for your tastes, Sagittarius. Try not to get bogged down in details. Try not to worry too much. You may find that it's difficult to get any enthusiasm out of people today. You might just want to sit back and take it easy. This is a good day to plan and reorganize. Honor your recent achievements and consolidate all that you've worked for.”

And: “Get out your list of places you must visit in this lifetime and add a few new ones -- those in your personal zeitgeist, which keep coming up over and over and sound simply amazing. Now is the right time for you to reprioritize your travel desires. If you could go anywhere right now, which would win out? Move it to the top, then figure out which others are close enough to hit in one trip. Find the time -- as soon as possible.”

And: “Visitors, perhaps a couple that may be having some troubles could come to your home today, Nancy. They are likely to want a sympathetic ear and insightful advice. Matters involving your own home and family, however, need some attention as well. Your house may need a little work, and family members need some emotional support. Therefore, it seems as if you you'll probably have very little time for yourself. Try to keep a few moments aside to spend alone.”

This has been a week of busyness and catching up. My homework inboxes are pretty much empty, my house is clean, my Reiki Class for tonight is ready to go, my laundry is done except for a small load in the dryer that needs to be folded. I gave Brian a Thai Massage last night, and felt very comfortable. I bought the card for tomorrow’s wedding, and I will have some time tomorrow to walk, do some yoga, and make CD’s and DVD’s for Helen and Lisa. I walked last night, and feel strong physically.

Time to start addressing the things that are lower down on my list. I need to keep motivated! But I am still reminding myself that speed is not effective. I need to ramp back my efforts to get things done, and I need to move and act and think and speak with deliberate awareness, otherwise I will either mess up or miss something important.

$

No comments:

Post a Comment